boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Bug: When Fina Is Missing on a Sunday morning before church (read letter, talk to Astra), then Fina can still be seen sitting among the congregation.
Thanks for letting me know! I have fixed the non Fina rellated sermons, but I still need to check the ones that has Fina's dialogues/interactions

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

Hsbdbd

Jul 23, 2022
Would be pointless since you would still have to go to the specific locations at the correct times to trigger scenes. There is no gallery yet but there is a cheat room to boost affection and you can use Save editor to boost all stats by +30 which should be enough to make the MC nearly unbeatable, don't raise the level via save editor though since you will miss out on spells you get when leveling up, you can try raising the mount of exp he has to raise levels that way.
where is the cheat room?

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
the game is good but bloody hell after all those yeah they haven't fix the double mouse and keyboard bullcrap
it is like some kind of save deletion when you play if you save to fast
i delete 5 9h save by now and the game system is confusing for no reason mission are good but combat and other system are terrible gardening is boring making potion take too much time and gear are stupid and useless system that you don't even give a damn about unless you are thinking of playing dress up

Liara

Jun 28, 2017
I'm not sure what you are saying, sorry. Do you mean cum on Krowly's face stays on the screen when the character illustration isn't visible (like floating in the air), or that it disappears from the character illustration?
> like floating in the air

Yes. Seems like a bug. Would also make a nice feature.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
> like floating in the air

Yes. Seems like a bug. Would also make a nice feature.
It's something I expect to appear from the time to time. All scenes in game should be calling a script that hides Krowly's character illustration before and after dialogues. But if I forget to call this script or in some old scene it's not happening. So parts of Krowly's picture could stay flying in the air. I knew this will happen, but this just means that all these problematic scenes and dialogues should be hunted down. If you will notice a specific scene or event that is causing this. please, let me know

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
It's something I expect to appear from the time to time. All scenes in game should be calling a script that hides Krowly's character illustration before and after dialogues. But if I forget to call this script or in some old scene it's not happening. So parts of Krowly's picture could stay flying in the air. I knew this will happen, but this just means that all these problematic scenes and dialogues should be hunted down. If you will notice a specific scene or event that is causing this. please, let me know
So instead of a floating dick it's just... cum. Shaaaame. XD

SaucePan69

Jun 16, 2021
Hey so I need some help, I was just playing the game and then when I relaunched it the date as well as my hunger and lust bars disappeared, what to do I do to get them back?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Anyone knows how to beat the slime girl? I am only lvl 2 and I keep losing to her whenever I try to attempt a fight
You need to use ice spells on her, its lvl 3. Or you can buy an ice potion from Rose if you want, it's always an option. Minotaur girl and Succubus could be an easier fight for lvl 2

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Do option come up as you go through the game to make mc a futa or do you have to go through side quests or use items
Tower witch, south of the forest. You'll know you're in the right area if the map looks like someone threw a party and the only drink was molotovs.
Feels wanky to quote myself, but that is a response to almost the exact same question, so it's what you're getting.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes