MkUltSmash

Oct 20, 2021
JFCCCCCc for the life of me I cant get the damn "strange rune" to appear and even im not sure who this "certain character" is but every time I get an ancient urn im not sure what im supposed to do with it to trigger the convo that starts the quest "lost delivery" ive tried opening it, selling it, and talking to him with it in my inventory. Can someone please help cause its the only quest thats stopping my from continuing the game

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
JFCCCCCc for the life of me I cant get the damn "strange rune" to appear and even im not sure who this "certain character" is but every time I get an ancient urn im not sure what im supposed to do with it to trigger the convo that starts the quest "lost delivery" ive tried opening it, selling it, and talking to him with it in my inventory. Can someone please help cause its the only quest thats stopping my from continuing the game
You need to show "strange rune" to Sebastian. Just try to open his shop, he will see it in your inventory. If you don't have strange rune yet, and haven't started the quest yet, opening Ancient Urn will give you one rune. Also you can loot it from orcs, randomly, or find in dungeons

Reactions: MkUltSmash

SaucePan69

Jun 16, 2021
How do I raise affection with rose and the futa girl? I can't find her near fina's like people say in the morning and she won't ask me to help her during the day

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
How do I raise affection with rose and the futa girl? I can't find her near fina's like people say in the morning and she won't ask me to help her during the day
Quests with Eric gives you affection for both. You've got a chance to encounter them out in the wild and team up.
Couldn't tell you for Jaina, I'm not really interested in her, but if you search her name in this thread, you'll find some methods.
Rose, you can help at the tavern. You can drink potions she's just whipped up to see the effects, like a five-year-old who just thought to look under the bathroom cupboard.

There's also a walkthrough PDF in the top post if you're feeling particularly adventurous.

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
Im surprise I can't use the search engine here to look for any mentions about the quest "Weekly Task: Milf next door"

No one's talking about this at all?

Reactions: CreamyDragon

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018

MkUltSmash

Oct 20, 2021
You need to show "strange rune" to Sebastian. Just try to open his shop, he will see it in your inventory. If you don't have strange rune yet, and haven't started the quest yet, opening Ancient Urn will give you one rune. Also you can loot it from orcs, randomly, or find in dungeons
Thanks for the reply, everytime I open an Ancient Urn I always seem to only get the busty ghost no matter how many I open and so far I spent a couple of hours just hitting up dungeons both from hunting and strickly going to the dungeon. Kinda started grinding the Orcs but they are still pretty tough so it takes forever to beat some. Although the only thing i keep getting is beer or mandragas(or something lol). Is there a way I can for sure get it instead of relying on the RNG gods that hate me for some reason? :cry:

Also is there a chance to get a second one cause maybe I sold it or discarded without knowing what it was?(I tend to get rid of things when Im about to starve :3)

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Is there a way I can for sure get it instead of relying on the RNG gods that hate me for some reason?
Also is there a chance to get a second one cause maybe I sold it or discarded without knowing what it was?(I tend to get rid of things when Im about to starve :3)
There is no RNG. You get one rune when you open the ancient urn. I added this for the players like you that struggle to find it. You can buy an urn in orc camp. If you don't get the rune when you open the urn it that means you ether have one already in the inventory, or already started the quest, so you don't need one anymore. Also make sure your are playing official version of the game, without mods or nonofficial cheats
If you are sure that you haven't started the quest but still can't get a rune, you can upload your save file here, and I'll check it :)

Last edited:
Reactions: MkUltSmash

MkUltSmash

Oct 20, 2021
There is no RNG. You get one rune when you open the ancient urn. I added this for the players like you that struggle to find it. You can buy an urn in orc camp. If you don't get the rune when you open the urn it that means you ether have one already in the inventory, or already started the quest, so you don't need one anymore. Also make sure your are playing official version of the game, without mods or nonofficial cheats
If you are sure that you haven't started the quest but still can't get a rune, you can upload your save file here, and I'll check it :)
I loaded the save in a moded gallary cheat but deleted it and did a fresh download but still used the same save, you think that borked it? and I dont think Ive started the quest since its not in my active quest log or even completed.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
I loaded the save in a moded gallary cheat but deleted it and did a fresh download but still used the same save, you think that borked it? and I dont think Ive started the quest since its not in my active quest log or even completed.
Do you want me to consult spirits, or read taro? :) I could check your save, but you need to upload it here first

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Facilus and inbi

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Can a Ntr lover enjoy this game? Like is there a lot of NTR or just a few h-scenes?

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes