Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
boobsgames, is there any plan to be able to tittyfuck Eric? It only seems fair since he can get one from Krowly when Krowly has boobs. Also, an option to buttfuck the orc dudes as repayment for their doing so to Krowly if he loses instead of Krowly just getting the option to ride them if Krowly wins?

OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
MODT (Continuous world Mod)

(Mod for the current v0.343.0.2)

New version of the mod updated to the current version of the game. :cool:

Of course with new stuff!

- Little animation of Alice dancing

- Alice's "thank you" scene now takes place in her home. :love:
(Below I explain how to get the extra scene).

- Snu-snu chamber has been added to the continuous world.

- Compatible with elpax's gallery mod

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some images of the new mod stuff:

View attachment 1423912

View attachment 1423836

View attachment 1423837

View attachment 1423838

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Details of the modified scene:

Is a small "thank you" that Alice gives us after dedicating the whole day to her.
(Only active on Friday... after "Topless friday")

To get to see the scene we must spend the whole day with Alice.
(Details in the form of an spoiler, Although I think it's not that difficult to get it if the details)

Prerequisites:
Have MODT active.
Have enough relationship points with Alice to be able to activate the scenes in the tavern "The Stone Dragon".
Have activated the "Topless friday".

Progression:
On Friday mornings you can help Alice with laundry or cooking at home.
That same Friday you can flirt with her in the tavern or ask Carla for a lunch.
And that same Friday evening you must ask her to dance.

If you did everything correctly, the scene will be activated after finishing the dance. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Saludos! :)

An apology for my poor English :oops:
any plans to update this wonderful MOD?

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
How do you get this scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It looks like she's listening through a wall and masturbating, can't figure out how to get it though...
Assuming this scene IS in the game, it's probably her own room on a Thursday night. She's watching her mom jerking off, probably.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
boobsgames, is there any plan to be able to tittyfuck Eric? It only seems fair since he can get one from Krowly when Krowly has boobs. Also, an option to buttfuck the orc dudes as repayment for their doing so to Krowly if he loses instead of Krowly just getting the option to ride them if Krowly wins?
Eventually Eric will get a titfuck scene :)

Aoki 君

Jun 27, 2022
Hi, i have this minor bug that keeps happening to me, i can't go anywhere or talk to anyone or i cant do anything like go to menu, and all i do to deal with it is to exit the game, how do you fix this kind of bug?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Hi, i have this minor bug that keeps happening to me, i can't go anywhere or talk to anyone or i cant do anything like go to menu, and all i do to deal with it is to exit the game, how do you fix this kind of bug?
Can you move the character when this happens, or does he keep moving to one side by himself?

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
i can move the character but it can't go anywhere like go to other place and it cant talk to anyone
Is it permanent, or just happens from the time to time? Are you playing on official version, or maybe you have installed some mods, did something else? Have you tried to re-download the game?

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
So how can i get the scenes of mother sabrina and battle nuns in monastery?, i go there and nothing
there are no sex scenes with Sabrina in the current version. You can titfuck the nun outside that collects mushrooms. Also you can see nuns having sex at night and Mother Sabrina sleeping naked (both scenes for now only with text and pixelart). After "Warlocking for dummies" quest you are able to help in the monastery. Activate Altar for that. It improves relationships with Sabrina and has 3 variants of short reactions from the nuns at the moment. In there next update I'm adding some more content for the Monastery

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
there are no sex scenes with Sabrina in the current version. You can titfuck the nun outside that collects mushrooms. Also you can see nuns having sex at night and Mother Sabrina sleeping naked (both scenes for now only with text and pixelart). After "Warlocking for dummies" quest you are able to help in the monastery. Activate Altar for that. It improves relationships with Sabrina and has 3 variants of short reactions from the nuns at the moment. In there next update I'm adding some more content for the Monastery
Fucking awesome, love the nuns in this game

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes