hwzy123

Jan 7, 2022
As an author of the game, I think that it has zero ntr scenes. Peaple may have different opinions about that. But if you are looking exclusively for ntr, you might need to check some other game :)
I’m a fan of Netorare but also voyeurism. I have to say what I like of your game is that I can watch the side characters themselves having sex silently, I really enjoy the sense of “finding out their secret sex life”. And yes the Fina’s photo, comparing the naked lady with the noble heroine in front of your eyes, that is absolutely hot.
Good art, great work.

Reactions: boobsgames

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
I’m a fan of Netorare but also voyeurism. I have to say what I like of your game is that I can watch the side characters themselves having sex silently, I really enjoy the sense of “finding out their secret sex life”. And yes the Fina’s photo, comparing the naked lady with the noble heroine in front of your eyes, that is absolutely hot.
Good art, great work.
I'm glad you're enjoying it :) thank you

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
Does anyone have an updated Walkthrough?
This " Warlock and Boobs Reference, 0.352" seems to have some discrepancies.

I just found out there is this "Sleep spell" thing but I've never gotten it, nor it says here where it can be found, though it mentioned its usage at level 2 against the succubus.

Now Im level 6 and this is all i have.
1659197753431.png
also where do I get the sleep spell thing.

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020

I just found out there is this "Sleep spell" thing but I've never gotten it, nor it says here where it can be found, though it mentioned its usage at level 2 against the succubus.

View attachment 1955362
nvmnd. Just study

Apr 9, 2020
Anyone has the latest update for the walkthrough? I can't figure out how to find the orb to pour magic in for the new laboratory after I've obtained the magic eye from the old tower

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Anyone has the latest update for the walkthrough? I can't figure out how to find the orb to pour magic in for the new laboratory after I've obtained the magic eye from the old tower
The orb has nothing to do with the spell "eye of the beholder" that you learn in Melissa's tower. You will find the orb during the quest "lost delivery". After that, place the orb in Krowly's basement and follow the info about the New Laboratory quest that can be found in the guide (or you just figure out what to do at this point). You always can find the latest guide in the posts with game updates.

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

Boby88

Dec 3, 2021
The orb has nothing to do with the spell "eye of the beholder" that you learn in Melissa's tower. You will find the orb during the quest "lost delivery". After that, place the orb in Krowly's basement and follow the info about the New Laboratory quest that can be found in the guide (or you just figure out what to do at this point). You always can find the latest guide in the posts with game updates.
can you add some breastfeeding for krowly when he have boobs ??

showmeyourbox

Jun 19, 2018
The first one is eating dinner at the Inn, you have an option to interact with her during your meal while she cleans around you.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019

View attachment 1955362
Normal evening study gets you the sleep spell but you need at least one fairy dust in your inventory when you do that studying. Of not the text will have you wondering what other uses there are for fairy dust.

Reactions: Pysus

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Has anyone found any of the three places with high demonic magic? I have searched up by the bandit camp, in the ruins of Juliet's dungeon, and the side goblin dungeon where the gelatinous cube was with no luck.

Edit: Found one beacon in the old temple that the nuns took over. Stumbled on it, eye of the beholder did *not* make it obvious.

Edit2: Found second beacon, eye of the beholder DID make a difference in finding it, south of the temple teleport landing zone.

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Has anyone found any of the three places with high demonic magic? I have searched up by the bandit camp, in the ruins of Juliet's dungeon, and the side goblin dungeon where the gelatinous cube was with no luck.
Do you mean the three beacons for the demon summoning ritual from the latest update ?

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes