AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Idea, at certain point if Astra and Eric's point are high enough Astra goes to Krowly because she wants to go to a dungeon because she wants to spends some time with Eric and see him in action. During this Astra and Eric get exposed to something. Eric has a gender bender moment and Astra's breasts become as big a Fina's. The big catch both are extremely horny and Krowly gets a choice of Vaginal or Anal. If vaginal is chosen the both Astra and Eric are now stuck in that form plus both could get pregnant.

Reactions: PervyWanderer

Aoki 君

Jun 27, 2022
i'll explain this bug, when you interact,,, sometimes this bug will appear, you cant interact and u cant go to other places,,, also, the only way to deal with it is to close the game, please fix it

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

Calen0512

Sep 10, 2017
I can't seem to unlock Samantha at all. I had unlock the sister staying in krowlys house previous to the update but I cant seem to unlock the mum even after waiting a week for sunday. Can anyone help me?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I can't seem to unlock Samantha at all. I had unlock the sister staying in krowlys house previous to the update but I cant seem to unlock the mum even after waiting a week for sunday. Can anyone help me?
Did you go upstairs to Samantha's room on Sunday? I'm not sure she shows up anyplace else in the game until you get that scene.

Reactions: by jo

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
anyone knows what to do with the fertilized chicken egg in key items? searched it in thread cant find it. or is it WIP

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
anyone knows what to do with the fertilized chicken egg in key items? searched it in thread cant find it. or is it WIP
I don't have one. Where did you pick one up? Random occurrence when gathering eggs in Jenna's hen house?

I'm going to guess it's an element in a new special menu item. It's not in either the soothing tea (thankfully) or the goblin stew.

Calen0512

Sep 10, 2017
I think the first time she shows up is Sunday evening, not Sunday morning.
Still not working, I tried changing the day to Saturday and sleeping to Sunday so the game registers a new day cycle. And then waiting till afternoon and evening. For both time frames, she did not appear.

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
I don't have one. Where did you pick one up? Random occurrence when gathering eggs in Jenna's hen house?

I'm going to guess it's an element in a new special menu item. It's not in either the soothing tea (thankfully) or the goblin stew.
ya its probably acquired after picking up a bunch of eggs because man i did that shit a lot

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Still not working, I tried changing the day to Saturday and sleeping to Sunday so the game registers a new day cycle. And then waiting till afternoon and evening. For both time frames, she did not appear.
Hmmm... looks up the walkthrough... looks like I was wrong, she is supposed to show up the Sunday morning *after* Jill moves into her room upstairs. I wonder if your changing the day messed with something in the code.

I pulled up an old save, Tuesday evening, upstairs is done, not furnished, so no Jill living there. Bought furniture, returned upstairs, it's all there.

Off to the tavern, stone dragon, talk to Jill, ask her to move in. Jill agrees to move in.

Proceed flirting and adventuring my way through the week.

Going to sleep on Saturday... Wake up, normal starting *yawn* text, wander out of Krowly's bedroom and passing the end of the hallway, text indicating a noise upstairs.

Go upstairs, topless mom standing in front of her bed.

Maybe try advancing normally through an entire week with Jill living there and see if that does it?

Edit: forgot time of day

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

v0.356.jpg

Version 0.356 with RTP.

by Harmless Arachnid
The saves from the previous version will work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UPD: Hotfix 1 is uploaded. It fixes flirt with Mother Sabrina and mind reading spell will now work on her
UPD: Hotfix 2 is up. It fixes some issues with Topless Friday

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes