PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
For Jill to join topless friday it says get Agnieszka, Rose, Taisha and Samantha to join, I got them all but Taisha isn't exactly topless and talking to her does nothing, what steps do i do to get her topless?
See page 25 of the walkthrough.

Reactions: jems666

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
For Jill to join topless friday it says get Agnieszka, Rose, Taisha and Samantha to join, I got them all but Taisha isn't exactly topless and talking to her does nothing, what steps do i do to get her topless?
AFAIR, you must have a sufficient level of affection with her in order to convince her to participate to the topless Friday events (i.e. by using the 'Flirt' menu option when talking to her, with a cleavage fuck).

Reactions: jems666

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
According to the changelog, there are 4 mini events while helping Astra. I can only see 3 of them (Jessie talking about becoming a wizard, Agnieszka accusing Jessie and Sister Elizabeth visiting). What is the 4th one and how do I unlock it?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
We need a hero with a full save :)
All three of your posts to date in this thread, are save begging. Not just any old save begging, but specifically for the version that just released.

You could have just downloaded the most recent save available in the OP and played on from there... Don't be so lazy.

Reactions: Bob69 and Saomen

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
According to the changelog, there are 4 mini events while helping Astra. I can only see 3 of them (Jessie talking about becoming a wizard, Agnieszka accusing Jessie and Sister Elizabeth visiting). What is the 4th one and how do I unlock it?
Jessie talking of a blue lady...

All the events (5 in fact, including the first one which corresponds to "nothing special") are completely random, each of them being -thereticaly- as probable as the others.

*** EDIT ***
There is an additional condition for this one: you must have Lizzy at home (of course).

Last edited:
Reactions: Arcana Nornet

rvheg

Oct 1, 2021
Here's my unorganized gameplay (beginner and some meta shit) tips and things I wish I knew at the start (instead of searching/scouring this thread). The 2nd section is my review points/wants for the future.

Tips
  • As far as I know, there's no gallery of scenes in this game, which is a shame, because the art/scenes are pretty good. Insult/Correct me if I'm wrong.
  • Almost everything is a grind to do. It's just how the game has been designed. My nearly 100% run is at 20 hours right now, and that's mostly with a guide, although I probably grinded a bit too long at times. This is not a short game.
  • Only collect eggs when Jenna is in the chicken coop to complete her mini-job and progress her relationship. Doing so otherwise is a waste of time because the placeholder eggs are worthless.
  • Early on, tending to the garden once a day, receiving Ingredients (1 to 4, but usually only 1 at lower skill level), and selling them, is the best way to make money, but it requires at least one fully grown plant to make tending possible, and perhaps keeping more grown plants increases the RNG amount of Incredients one receives. Still, it seems very rare to receive more than 1 or 2 Ingredients, but I haven't fully leveled up my gardening skill. Sleep, tend, get Ingredients, water, loop many times, sell Ingredients, etc.
  • Lust seems to be a requirement for certain interactions with sex interests to be available. Lust is only a problem when it is maxed out during battles, where you lose the fight automatically, and have to sit there being swarmed by enemies who also faint you and trigger their loss scenes.
  • In at least one occasion (with the elderly woman), advancing her final sex option seemed to only become available after I finished a mini-quest for Fina or some shit. Might be a bug? I kept repeating her stuff with the finding Marvin/tea/flirting and it didn't seem to do shit.
  • Losing isn't actually "losing" in this game, as many sex scenes are triggered by it.
  • Various interactions that popup dialogue don't actually pause the movement/targeting of enemies, and enemies target/follow from offscreen and can see the MC through walls, so you can get swarmed and stuck there fighting losing battles/watching loss scenes.
  • As far as I know, garden plants don't die from lack of watering, but rain occurs often enough that maybe watering only somewhat accelerates growth. It will still take a few days. You can only water once a day, so if it rains, you don't have to.
  • Typically, rain also affects which interactions are available for various characters, since they have schedules that are interrupted/changed by the rain. It can make things even more confusing/difficult to figure out, which might even force oneself to repeat weeks to find the right interaction for a particular day. Use the guide in the OP.
  • As far as I know, alchemizing and selling Big Load Potions is the best way to make money legitimately, but I can't remember when its recipe is received in the game, so it's at your own discretion. It requires beer, piece of slime, and carrot, which makes these items very valuable to obtain as early on as possible and throughout the game, which is why skipping gardening and slime fights isn't always a good idea.
  • You'll become pretty powerful by level 8+ and all enemies are easily dealt with.
  • There are only 3 weapons for the MC, as far as I know. It's intentional, probably for the memes. There isn't a lot of equipment in the game.
  • Level up your gardening/alchemy skills ASAP, because you're going to be doing a lot of plant collecting while traversing and want the best RNG for successful gathering and want to be able to alchemize better HP and mana potions that replenish more.
  • The MC's friend is incredibly powerful as a squadmate throughout the game. His counterattack special is particularly powerful, since he's a melee character, counters basically everything with good/high damage, and seems to be targeted by monster more often than the MC. Also, the MC dies a lot, which is honestly better for finishing battles faster in early game.
  • It's okay if the MC is unconscious in fights most of the time early on. The friend can win most of the time by himself and since you don't gain XP from fights, it doesn't really matter until fighting harder monsters/bosses/or when the MC actually becomes useful.
  • As for the MC, Concentration (half MP usage for 10 turns), Dark Thoughts (65% chance to confuse every enemy), Sleep (chance to sleep every enemy), Darkness (attack all enemies and more powerful on sleeping enemies), and Fireball (upgradeable through constant usage and has a chance to "inflame" enemies for round-to-round damage) are your best Magic attacks. Dark Thoughts is especially useful to use at the start of battles or multiple times. Typical RPG shit.
  • Concentration can be used before entering battles, but the effect will be lost with a certain amount of character steps.
  • Protective circle can be used outside of battle, but it doesn't have an effect that carries into battle and will have to be casted again, which wastes mana.
  • Vampire Touch is probably bugged, since it only seems to give Lust and not drain HP from enemies.
  • One of Fina's scene triggers is RNG-based (waterfall/noticing player). This is the dumbest thing in this game. I briefly tested it, and it took like 10 reloads of a save before it triggered. What in the flying fuck is this kind of design?
Unorganized review points and wants, which are subject to change if I play this game again.
  • A more streamlined guide (in-game or otherwise) for each characters' scenes/schedules would be appreciated. It would probably need its own wiki akin to Mass Effect's trilogy.
  • A way to toggle Samantha from randomly/sometimes constantly triggering the cutscene where she wakes up the MC with a morning BJ, reducing his Lust, of which is often needed to keep at a high level for opening up/maintaining certain interactions (Flirt) with specific characters. It gets annoying. And she's just suddenly introduced out of nowhere, so even though her design is hot, she's just a depthless character with zero impact to the story and now I have to see her quite often via RNG every morning, which becomes a waste of time in a few ways. This is one example of many where I'm just repeatedly pressing/holding the space bar to skip. It's a waste of time, and she might not be someone the player is pursuing at any time. Kind of forced, like getting fucked by futas, and I don't even like them, which I guess is some kind of memey poetry.
  • (Just drink beer, duh) At end-game (as it is now), I'd like a way to legitimately and subtantially increase the MC's lust in a location near his house that doesn't require special materials that take time to gather/alchemize (Fairy dust and some other shit) or require him running around all the areas to collect a meager amount of points from various interactions or points. For example, maybe the player can obtain, in a difficult way, a fuckable tree/statue. I'm not sure about other already implemented options that I may have missed.
  • There is far too much time between sex/player jerk off session points in most parts of a playthrough, because there's so many other time-wasting things to do in-between, including turn-based battles, back-tracking traversal around areas, collecting shit, finding what to do next, etc. Personally, one scene with one character, particularly when the scenes are relatively short/unanimated, is not going to make me want to drop my pants, unlike the characters in this game (I'm somewhat joking, but also bluntly critical here).
  • Honestly, I'm not sure if this game has a story worth remembering, because once I realized it wasn't interesting, I started skimming through the dialogue and holding the space bar as much as I could.
  • That said, I wish there was a way to speed up all of the interactions, because holding space or enter doesn't seem to work as well in this game compared to other RPGM games.
  • Audio balancing is an issue. The music in the elf camp is too loud, for example. It's amateurish.
  • The game isn't hand-holdy enough at the start and at times throughout the game. I was often left wondering what to do next, which required usage of the really long and in-depth guide posted in this topic (thanks to guide maker). I think the quest journal could have better explanations, possibly with character pictures/locations.
  • Gardening: Making holes and seeding is far too slow. This is a monotonous mechanic already, so it's even more monotonous and slow where I'm pressing the space bar repeatedly just to plant something and skip the black transition screens.
  • Speaking of, black transition and flashing white screens are excessive and blinding respectively. Particularly where the principal art is so good, devs should minimze ever covering them up with shitty and simplistic affects. Cumming should just have the screen shake, as done in many other games. If I'm playing in the dark, I don't want to be blinded.

Last edited:

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
xd i do not understand anything. How do you play this game guys? I just stucked in corner near goblins with 0 hp and i try to move I get a fight that ends with blowjob everytime

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
I'm trying to run this on Joiplay, when it starts it asks which RTP variant I want.
What is RTP and which variant should I choose Default or Null?
Sorry in advance if this is a dumb question.

MissPitri

May 1, 2020
How to have every variant of titsfuck from the grandma ? I got one the friday during the evening, but for the 3 others ?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
See the changelog that was posted in the OP ?
"Bu-but, you're a Well-Known Member, you should be indulging the incredible lazyness of people who haven't been here as long or posted even a tiny fraction as much as you :eek: ":LOL:

How to have every variant of titsfuck from the grandma ? I got one the friday during the evening, but for the 3 others ?
By having her titfuck Krowly until you've seen every variant... It's not rocket science.

Reactions: Shane2

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
xd i do not understand anything. How do you play this game guys? I just stucked in corner near goblins with 0 hp and i try to move I get a fight that ends with blowjob everytime
By staying away from corners ?
Seriously, if you are in such a situation and you do not yet know the Return spell, you're best option now is to reload a save.
Best tactic in this game: avoid all unnecessary combat. And make a save before entering a dangerous part of the map.

Reactions: Lovv99
Apr 8, 2018
Here's my unorganized gameplay (beginner and some meta shit) tips and things I wish I knew at the start (instead of searching/scouring this thread). The 2nd section is my review points/wants for the future.

Tips
  • As far as I know, there's no gallery of scenes in this game, which is a shame, because the art/scenes are pretty good. Insult/Correct me if I'm wrong.
  • Almost everything is a grind to do. It's just how the game has been designed. My nearly 100% run is at 20 hours right now, and that's mostly with a guide, although I probably grinded a bit too long at times. This is not a short game.
  • Only collect eggs when Jenna is in the chicken coop to complete her mini-job and progress her relationship. Doing so otherwise is a waste of time because the placeholder eggs are worthless.
  • Early on, tending to the garden once a day, receiving Ingredients (1 to 4, but usually only 1 at lower skill level), and selling them, is the best way to make money, but it requires at least one fully grown plant to make tending possible, and perhaps keeping more grown plants increases the RNG amount of Incredients one receives. Still, it seems very rare to receive more than 1 or 2 Ingredients, but I haven't fully leveled up my gardening skill. Sleep, tend, get Ingredients, water, loop many times, sell Ingredients, etc.
  • Lust seems to be a requirement for certain interactions with sex interests to be available. Lust is only a problem when it is maxed out during battles, where you lose the fight automatically, and have to sit there being swarmed by enemies who also faint you and trigger their loss scenes.
  • In at least one occasion (with the elderly woman), advancing her final sex option seemed to only become available after I finished a mini-quest for Fina or some shit. Might be a bug? I kept repeating her stuff with the finding Marvin/tea/flirting and it didn't seem to do shit.
  • Losing isn't actually "losing" in this game, as many sex scenes are triggered by it.
  • Various interactions that popup dialogue don't actually pause the movement/targeting of enemies, and enemies target/follow from offscreen and can see the MC through walls, so you can get swarmed and stuck there fighting losing battles/watching loss scenes.
  • As far as I know, garden plants don't die from lack of watering, but rain occurs often enough that maybe watering only somewhat accelerates growth. It will still take a few days. You can only water once a day, so if it rains, you don't have to.
  • Typically, rain also affects which interactions are available for various characters, since they have schedules that are interrupted/changed by the rain. It can make things even more confusing/difficult to figure out, which might even force oneself to repeat weeks to find the right interaction for a particular day. Use the guide in the OP.
  • As far as I know, alchemizing and selling Big Load Potions is the best way to make money legitimately, but I can't remember when its recipe is received in the game, so it's at your own discretion. It requires beer, piece of slime, and carrot, which makes these items very valuable to obtain as early on as possible and throughout the game, which is why skipping gardening and slime fights isn't always a good idea.
  • You'll become pretty powerful by level 8+ and all enemies are easily dealt with.
  • There are only 3 weapons for the MC, as far as I know. It's intentional, probably for the memes. There isn't a lot of equipment in the game.
  • Level up your gardening/alchemy skills ASAP, because you're going to be doing a lot of plant collecting while traversing and want the best RNG for successful gathering and want to be able to alchemize better HP and mana potions that replenish more.
  • The MC's friend is incredibly powerful as a squadmate throughout the game. His counterattack special is particularly powerful, since he's a melee character, counters basically everything with good/high damage, and seems to be targeted by monster more often than the MC. Also, the MC dies a lot, which is honestly better for finishing battles faster in early game.
  • It's okay if the MC is unconscious in fights most of the time early on. The friend can win most of the time by himself and since you don't gain XP from fights, it doesn't really matter until fighting harder monsters/bosses/or when the MC actually becomes useful.
  • As for the MC, Concentration (half MP usage for 10 turns), Dark Thoughts (65% chance to confuse every enemy), Sleep (chance to sleep every enemy), Darkness (attack all enemies and more powerful on sleeping enemies), and Fireball (upgradeable through constant usage and has a chance to "inflame" enemies for round-to-round damage) are your best Magic attacks. Dark Thoughts is especially useful to use at the start of battles or multiple times. Typical RPG shit.
  • Concentration can be used before entering battles, but the effect will be lost with a certain amount of character steps.
  • Protective circle can be used outside of battle, but it doesn't have an effect that carries into battle and will have to be casted again, which wastes mana.
  • Vampire Touch is probably bugged, since it only seems to give Lust and not drain HP from enemies.
  • One of Fina's scene triggers is RNG-based (waterfall/noticing player). This is the dumbest thing in this game. I briefly tested it, and it took like 10 reloads of a save before it triggered. What in the flying fuck is this kind of design?
Unorganized review points and wants, which are subject to change if I play this game again.
  • A more streamlined guide (in-game or otherwise) for each characters' scenes/schedules would be appreciated. It would probably need its own wiki akin to Mass Effect's trilogy.
  • A way to toggle Samantha from randomly/sometimes constantly triggering the cutscene where she wakes up the MC with a morning BJ, reducing his Lust, of which is often needed to keep at a high level for opening up/maintaining certain interactions (Flirt) with specific characters. It gets annoying. And she's just suddenly introduced out of nowhere, so even though her design is hot, she's just a depthless character with zero impact to the story and now I have to see her quite often via RNG every morning, which becomes a waste of time in a few ways. This is one example of many where I'm just repeatedly pressing/holding the space bar to skip. It's a waste of time, and she might not be someone the player is pursuing at any time. Kind of forced, like getting fucked by futas, and I don't even like them, which I guess is some kind of memey poetry.
  • (Just drink beer, duh) At end-game (as it is now), I'd like a way to legitimately and subtantially increase the MC's lust in a location near his house that doesn't require special materials that take time to gather/alchemize (Fairy dust and some other shit) or require him running around all the areas to collect a meager amount of points from various interactions or points. For example, maybe the player can obtain, in a difficult way, a fuckable tree/statue. I'm not sure about other already implemented options that I may have missed.
  • There is far too much time between sex/player jerk off session points in most parts of a playthrough, because there's so many other time-wasting things to do in-between, including turn-based battles, back-tracking traversal around areas, collecting shit, finding what to do next, etc. Personally, one scene with one character, particularly when the scenes are relatively short/unanimated, is not going to make me want to drop my pants, unlike the characters in this game (I'm somewhat joking, but also bluntly critical here).
  • Honestly, I'm not sure if this game has a story worth remembering, because once I realized it wasn't interesting, I started skimming through the dialogue and holding the space bar as much as I could.
  • That said, I wish there was a way to speed up all of the interactions, because holding space or enter doesn't seem to work as well in this game compared to other RPGM games.
  • Audio balancing is an issue. The music in the elf camp is too loud, for example. It's amateurish.
  • The game isn't hand-holdy enough at the start and at times throughout the game. I was often left wondering what to do next, which required usage of the really long and in-depth guide posted in this topic (thanks to guide maker). I think the quest journal could have better explanations, possibly with character pictures/locations.
  • Gardening: Making holes and seeding is far too slow. This is a monotonous mechanic already, so it's even more monotonous and slow where I'm pressing the space bar repeatedly just to plant something and skip the black transition screens.
  • Speaking of, black transition and flashing white screens are excessive and blinding respectively. Particularly where the principal art is so good, devs should minimze ever covering them up with shitty and simplistic affects. Cumming should just have the screen shake, as done in many other games. If I'm playing in the dark, I don't want to be blinded.
Hold down Alt (left or right works I think, maybe it's Ctrl- but I'm 80% sure it's Alt)

Saomen

Apr 28, 2018
All three of your posts to date in this thread, are save begging. Not just any old save begging, but specifically for the version that just released.

You could have just downloaded the most recent save available in the OP and played on from there... Don't be so lazy.
I understand what you're saying :), i just don't have time to play, to much thing to do :/

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I'm all up for criticizing devs when they are milkers but it's really unfair in this situation.

There's no paywall for the builds, it's released freely to everyone at the same time, not even Patreon codes or bonus content.

He uses the Patreon page for voting on a select choice or artwork and as a tip jar.
He's essentially adding what e feels like it in-game, and if you enjoy, you can show some support.

If only more devs where this way...
I would add that the devs who are getting funding are pathetically slow with updates, and the updates have little to nothing (anywhere from one month up to four months, possible longer), I consider that milking a project for everything they can get. And when supports get on them about it they stop communicating and then abandon the project. A lot of supports are idiots who do not bother keeping tabs of their finances anyway which only allows the devs to squeeze the money nipple that much more.

However! If I remember right you cannot collect money from supporters until you post an update, which Patreon supports are first to get. But I revert back the above statement! Supports do not watch their finances.

And before people get started about that statement ! Not EVERYONE who supports devs are reckless with their money.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I understand what you're saying :), i just don't have time to play, to much thing to do :/
The game has no gallery system, so playing is the only way you'll get to see things.
Either that, or download the game and extract the images.

Reactions: Saomen
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes