pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Apparently, a minor issue has been introduced into the new version 0.356 hotfix 2 (i.e. not present in 0.356 and 0.356 hotfix 1)

During Friday's evening in the tavern (i.e. topless Friday), Krowly's reaction to Juliette naked boobs is duplicated: twice the "*Staring on Juliette's boobs*"" and "Lust +10" messages (and probably other "invisible" parts of the event):
capt1.jpg capt2.jpg

Common to all the 0.356.0.x versions: it seems there are in fact 6 mini-events when cleaning the monastery, and not 3 only, as specified in the changelog (unless I'm wrong ?).

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How Mother Sabrina’s boobs demonstration. Flirt with her during the day ????
As specified in the changelog, your level of affection with her must be high enough (i.e. at least 10) to have this option.

So, clean the monastery at least 10 times, and then the flirt menu option will be available when talking to her during the day (i.e. afternoon)

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
By staying away from corners ?
Seriously, if you are in such a situation and you do not yet know the Return spell, you're best option now is to reload a save.
Best tactic in this game: avoid all unnecessary combat. And make a save before entering a dangerous part of the map.
thank you, the problem was i did not make a save xd

Reactions: PBS666

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
By staying away from corners ?
Seriously, if you are in such a situation and you do not yet know the Return spell, you're best option now is to reload a save.
Best tactic in this game: avoid all unnecessary combat. And make a save before entering a dangerous part of the map.
btw could you please help, i have just downloaded gallery mode, and how to understand which scenes are animated? Because I see tag - animated, but I click on them they are not animated at all.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
btw could you please help, i have just downloaded gallery mode, and how to understand which scenes are animated? Because I see tag - animated, but I click on them they are not animated at all.
The Gallery Mod won't work with the current version. It only works with the relevant version, which was several versions ago.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I don't use mods in this game, so I can't help you there. I refer you to the answer of Snugglepuff for this
The Gallery Mod won't work with the current version. It only works with the relevant version, which was several versions ago.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
I have downloaded last save and gallery, and now I have a blue ball in basement where I can watch scenes with different girls. It is not a gallery?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I have downloaded last save and gallery, and now I have a blue ball in basement where I can watch scenes with different girls. It is not a gallery?
You won't get any scenes that are newer than the version it was made for, hence, doesn't work with this version.

Varys

Sep 1, 2019
As specified in the changelog, your level of affection with her must be high enough (i.e. at least 10) to have this option.

So, clean the monastery at least 10 times, and then the flirt menu option will be available when talking to her during the day (i.e. afternoon)
Wait, how the hell do you clean the monastery?!?! I didn't even know you could do that! And just to be sure... It's Sister Elizabeth's church we are talking about?

raidenwestler

Aug 27, 2019
Having an issue, did all the stuff to find the beacons and stuff but even when i cast the spell - I cant touch any of them. Any advice?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Wait, how the hell do you clean the monastery?!?! I didn't even know you could do that! And just to be sure... It's Sister Elizabeth's church we are talking about?
Not the church, the monastery. Access through the far right side of the map with the Futa Elves and entrance to the Orc Camp.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes