Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
You won't get any scenes that are newer than the version it was made for, hence, doesn't work with this version.
I understand that, it wasnt my question. My question was how to understand if scene animated or not. Because I see tag - animated, but when I rewatch scenes, they are not.

cacke3170

Apr 17, 2021
1660474646010.png
need help bro!!
my own save is stuck here
non battle nun non mother sabrina
how can i strat event in here
should i talk someone???

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
after the fight with the slime cube, I lost consciousness and could not do anything else
Ah, so you're not dead then.
Can't remember exactly after what happens if you lose to the cube, and that encounter is not repeatable once you've beaten it.
Normally, after you lose a fight, you should be back on your feet but with no health remaining. If you still have mana, you should be able to cast spells, providing you don't have that ball gag in your mouth for some reason.
If that's not the case, I can only advise to reload a save.

Linndemman

May 18, 2019
Ah, so you're not dead then.
Can't remember exactly after what happens if you lose to the cube, and that encounter is not repeatable once you've beaten it.
Normally, after you lose a fight, you should be back on your feet but with no health remaining. If you still have mana, you should be able to cast spells, providing you don't have that ball gag in your mouth for some reason.
If that's not the case, I can only advise to reload a save.
Is it all because of this shit? 'Ball Gag' I had to become a One panch man because of her, I thought that my game had broken. Thanks

Reactions: PBS666

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Is it all because of this shit? 'Ball Gag' I had to become a One panch man because of her, I thought that my game had broken. Thanks
I've already said this and now I will say it again: that ball gag is the best prank a game dev ever has pulled on his players :LOL:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I understand that, it wasnt my question. My question was how to understand if scene animated or not. Because I see tag - animated, but when I rewatch scenes, they are not.
If you haven't seen a single scene with animation, then you'ree doing something wrong.

Off the top of my head, there's Krowly throat-fucking Jill, and there's a few others too.

Reactions: Lovv99

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
A shame that this game doesn't have pregnancy
well it does, sorta, at least as close to it as you'll get. You can cumflate two characters at the moment, and the creator said this was his compromise to appease the patrons that also wanted pregnancy.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes