Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
OMFG thank you so much! That explains a lot!

Also, do you have a quick rundown on how to obtain the spell and find these beacons? :oops:
Have you read the walkthrough? It's pretty solid.

Obtain the Spell... Presuming you mean Eye of the Beholder (which you also need for the NippleFuck quest line) you get by studying in Melissa's tower (I think it's 3 times, but it may be as many as 5) I think this is a lot easier to do once you've got your magic circle working and learned the Teleport spell.

And finding the beacons, from a spoiler file posted by the Dev....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
why does equipment lower my stat ?
Most equipment is a trade-off. You win on some stats, but lose on others. You have to decide which stats you find most important, depending on the situation you are in at that moment.
If a piece of equipment only lowers your stats, but gives no benefits... then simply don't use it (duh)

Reactions: Snugglepuff

MokoMilk

Dec 30, 2017
How do u get skill lvl over beginner? also at what level of gardening will allow you to successfully pick wild plant?

Lordcinder

Mar 2, 2020
Gallery mod for 0.350.2 made by me.

Installer (and instruction) made by wboiko in this post.
DOES THIS STILL WORK ?

cacke3170

Apr 17, 2021
i try to get 'might sword' from priestess at least 20times, but she never gave it to me

i have no idea trigger to get mighty sword

plz help bros!!!

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
i try to get 'might sword' from priestess at least 20times, but she never gave it to me

i have no idea trigger to get mighty sword

plz help bros!!!
Where do you meet the priestess ? She gives the sword to Erik when you clear the ancient temple dungeon or the Labyrinth during a hunt, or at the end of the A Matter Of The Order quest. Are you sure Erik doesn't already have it ?

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes