Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
No they don't. I never said it wasn't tagged as NTR.
Krowly has no love interests, and by the very definition F95 uses, there is no NTR in this game.

Still waiting for you to actually prove the bullshit you were saying though...

:EDIT:

You really should take a new screenshot... There's something in your picture that shouldn't be! :ROFLMAO:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
by the very definition F95 uses, there is no NTR in this game.
Very correct... I haven't looked at it in a while, so for anyone else reading along who is curious, Tag list and rules. lists NTR as
  • NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
And there is no point at which Krowley expresses that sort of jealousy. Jealousy about being left out, or wanting to replace a person in a given scenario so Krowley is the center of attention, sure, but jealousy that the other is playing with someone else and not Krowley? Not that I can think of.

It feels like some players forget one of the very first things introduced about Krowley, you are playing a character that is a erotomaniac, lust/erotic energy is food for Krowley's magic.

And from the developer's own introduction:
This is not a harem or NTR. Don't expect it. :) Everyone in the game has more of an open relationship without focusing solely on the main character.
Like any game, in any genre, on any platform, it's not everyone's cup of tea. That's the fun of sites like this with many types of games. Find what you like, ignore what you don't.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
when will gallery mod be updated? ffs
When/if a new developer takes up the mantle up updating it? (Also known as *unknown*)

The most recent, for 0.352 is nearing a year old right now, so I think it's reasonable to assume that developer has moved on to other things or they would have updated at least once since.

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
I've gotten 60 eggs by gathering eggs and being given one at the end. No fertilized eggs in my inventory.
then i really dont know. its weird. either way i dont think you can do anything with it so far. maybe grow your own chicken for eggs

Jul 16, 2018
It's amazing that enemies are _still_ moving while scenes are playing or dialogue is happening.
It's such good gameplay to have to fight multiple enemies back to back because they're all around you and you once a scene or dialogue ends you're immediately attacked by another enemy.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
then i really dont know. its weird. either way i dont think you can do anything with it so far. maybe grow your own chicken for eggs
We figured it out a few messages later. Fertilized eggs are those you collect. When you have 10 you can tell Jenna you've collected them all. I've never tried not giving her the eggs to accumulate more or getting 5 one day and 5 more the next, but I have checked my inventory as I collect on a single day.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
It's amazing that enemies are _still_ moving while scenes are playing or dialogue is happening.
It's such good gameplay to have to fight multiple enemies back to back because they're all around you and you once a scene or dialogue ends you're immediately attacked by another enemy.
And once you realize that, you can mitigate the problem by not closing the last dialogue of the last battle until the enemies closest have moved away, then you close/move away, save, cast return/whatever.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
unavoidable rape scene where some other male rapes them and you are forced to watch (ex: 3rd girl from the right on banner)
Are you perhaps talking about stumbling upon her getting railed by the bandit that you have the option to fight and get rid of? That 'unavoidable' scene? 'cause I checked the guide and, while it may be a bit out of date, there is nothing else in there about Juliet getting piped by anyone other than Krowly.

You're like two tiny steps away from declaring that this game has NTR because it's the MC getting ass and not you.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
while it may be a bit out of date, there is nothing else in there about Juliet getting piped by anyone other than Krowly.
In all fairness, she does indulge in some tentacular shenanigans in her explorations afterward, which you can come across when Krowly's hunting with Eric.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Are you perhaps talking about stumbling upon her getting railed by the bandit that you have the option to fight and get rid of? That 'unavoidable' scene? 'cause I checked the guide and, while it may be a bit out of date, there is nothing else in there about Juliet getting piped by anyone other than Krowly.
Your ability to kill the bandit after he raped her is irrelevant, you still watch her getting raped before the option to kill him comes up.
There is no possible way to arrive there at the nick of time and stop the rape, you can only arrive after

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Very correct... I haven't looked at it in a while, so for anyone else reading along who is curious, Tag list and rules. lists NTR as
  • NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
And there is no point at which Krowley expresses that sort of jealousy.
This is not what "designed to cause jealousy" means. The MC's jealously is irrelevant, it is the player's jealously that is at question.

Your precious vaunted NTR is designed to make the player feel jealous and humiliated. It does that by forcing him to watch scenes where the character he is playing as is getting cucked. If the MC shouts from the top of the roofs "I love being cucked and I am not jealous" it does not matter.

• Haha
Reactions: thegrindisreal

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
This is not what "designed to cause jealousy" means. The MC's jealously is irrelevant, it is the player's jealously that is at question.

Your precious vaunted NTR is designed to make the player feel jealous and humiliated. It does that by forcing him to watch scenes where the character he is playing as is getting cucked. If the MC shouts from the top of the roofs "I love being cucked and I am not jealous" it does not matter.
I'm sorry, I disagree. The reason for that is of course because the origin of the term comes from comics and videos where there isn't interaction. The story is everything, the player/reader/viewer's reaction to the story are nothing. If your internal sensibilities are unhappy, stop reading/viewing/playing.

Reactions: PBS666

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
it is the player's jealously that is at question.
I think, and I feel very confident in stating, you may be the only one here that genuinely upset about someone merely getting to Juliet first in a game that is one half-assed jump away from outright free-use. I mean, fuck, man, she even has the hots for Krowly specifically because he jumped in, is willing to go for a tumble basically whenever asked, and you're still upset because oh no, there was another penis present moments before.
And even if there were more of you, and may God have mercy on us all if that is the case, it would still just be a problem with y'all instead of with the game or the tags.
Between the game dev, everyone else, and you, there is only one person with any sort of issue getting what the game is about. And he's bitching about NTR in a thread about a game with no NTR.

Reactions: PBS666

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I'm sorry, I disagree.
Shrug. feel free to disagree as much as you want, I explained to you how F95 rules work
Which is why this is tagged the way it is. You insist it is falsely tagged and want to have the tag removed (for some reason).
But it won't be

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes