cacke3170

Apr 17, 2021
Where do you meet the priestess ? She gives the sword to Erik when you clear the ancient temple dungeon or the Labyrinth during a hunt, or at the end of the A Matter Of The Order quest. Are you sure Erik doesn't already have it ?
should i go 'hunt'?? not dungeon?? i just pick dungeon and clear it

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
i try to get 'might sword' from priestess at least 20times, but she never gave it to me

i have no idea trigger to get mighty sword

plz help bros!!!
As a complement to PBS666's answer, you can't get the "Mighty sword" if Eric is already equipped with it OR with the "Marvelous sword".

Reactions: PBS666

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
should i go 'hunt'?? not dungeon?? i just pick dungeon and clear it
I just checked and went into the ruined temple dungeon (the one with the 3 goblins round a fire). At the end, Krowly and Erik met the priestess and sacrificed to the Goddess. Of course, Erik already had the Marvelous Sword, so the blessing of the Goddess had no effect, but yes, clearing a dungeon should work.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
None.
It's another instance of a misapplied tag.
Agreed, but for those who consider anyone else having sex with your LIs to be ntr...

Well, Jaina is regularly having sexy times with Rose, like nightly out behind the bar when it's not raining.
Grampa's regularly having sex with Grandma.
Eric's regularly having sex with his Mom
Eric's getting head from Sister Elizabeth regularly
Diana's regularly having sex with Conlan.
Iss has sexy times with Sebastian
Astra has sexy times with Eric
Taisha regularly has sex with her husband Derek
Rayna has sex with the wine merchant
Heck, neglect her while she's out and about and even Lizzy's finding other partners.
Juliet's having sex with anything that moves.
Fina's regularly having sex with Futa at the spa.
Fina also has sex with Sister Elizabeth if you've got gay scenes turned off.

I'm sure there's even more, but those are the one's I can list off without too much work.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Agreed, but for those who consider anyone else having sex with your LIs to be ntr...
At best there's all of one love interest, Alice, and she's only seen doing things with Krowly.
Furthermore, she's the one who shows (sort of exclusive) interest in Krowly, whereas Krowly is clearly interested in everyone and everything else.

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

SigilSeal

Mar 3, 2022
At best there's all of one love interest, Alice, and she's only seen doing things with Krowly.
Furthermore, she's the one who shows (sort of exclusive) interest in Krowly, whereas Krowly is clearly interested in everyone and everything else.
Gotta think about it the other way around, there's LOADS of NTR in the game but the difference is that you're the one doing the cucking. From that perspective it makes perfect sense.

• Haha
Reactions: leechurch

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Gotta think about it the other way around, there's LOADS of NTR in the game but the difference is that you're the one doing the cucking. From that perspective it makes perfect sense.
Not for the tag, no.

The only part of NTR that it applies to, is when the protagonist is on the receiving end... With an ambiguous rule that can easily be (and has been) interpreted to include things that the player themself is jealous of.

Reactions: leechurch

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I cannot avoid NTR?
Ignore him, he was seeing NTR round every corner in this game, and was as wrong then as he is now in what he said.
He also lied about the NTR rule in his post, which has the literal definition for the tag and doesn't mention what he says it does, in the exact same post! :LOL:

Nov 14, 2021
You know in the Elven Spa's gloryhole booth? How many different variations are there? Thought I read something about blowbang with 3 orcs and also Jaina visiting, but I've only ran into average sized human/elven one, big sized orc one, and huge sized human/elven one (but doesn't look like Jaina's).

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I cannot avoid NTR?
Correct, you cannot avoid NTR in this game, it has mandatory sharing. Which is classified as NTR in F95, because sharing is very cucked.
The MC cannot get any woman to exclusively commit to him in this game.
They are all very "free love" like the hippies, everyone fucking everyone.
This is why this game is tagged [NTR] (look up at the top of the screen)

There is however a skewed gender ratio in the village though. So some girls will mostly only be fucking you at the moment due to lack of options. But they can at any point get an unavoidable rape scene where some other male rapes them and you are forced to watch (ex: 3rd girl from the right on banner), or finally they sleep with another male. Like your male friend (4th guy from the right on the banner), although at the moment he is only fucking his mother. But there are other girls interested in him.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Correct, you cannot avoid NTR in this game
You're still wrong... There's no NTR.

it has mandatory sharing. Which is classified as NTR in F95
That is not classified as NTR here. Nowhere in the tag for NTR does it remotely mention or imply sharing.
You already posted the rule, and in the same post made a false statement about that rule, which is not backed up in the definition for the rule... Which you've now contradicted yourself with twice.

The MC cannot get any woman to exclusively commit to him in this game.
News flash, Krowly doesn't want anyone to be exclusive to him either.

They are all very "free love" like the hippies, everyone fucking everyone.
That's not what free love was, you moron.

This is why this game is tagged [NTR] (look up at the top of the screen)
It's mistagged.
You're completely wrong about the NTR tag, and until you provide proof that backs up your assertion, you're not to be believed.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You're still wrong... There's no NTR.
Mods say you are wrong
ntr.png
News flash, Krowly doesn't want anyone to be exclusive to him either.
Irrelevant, voluntary sharing is still sharing.
The player might or might not want girls to be exclusive to him. And the player does not get a choice, the MC makes this choice for you and against you will, hence mandatory NTR

You know what, I am not gonna even bother with the rest. it is so wrong it is almost comical. I have better use for my time.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes