VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
Anyone else having issues finding the 3 beacons for the quest "Warlocking for Dummies"? FFS the walkthrough doesn't even tell you anything about where they are...

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Anyone else having issues finding the 3 beacons for the quest "Warlocking for Dummies"? FFS the walkthrough doesn't even tell you anything about where they are...
Duh! Of course the walkthrough doesn't mention this. The WT is up-to-date for version 0.353. The quest Warlocking for Dummies was introduced in version 0.355.
This has been asked and answered several times. Just type beacon or beacons in the search field.
Also, in the development log of the dev for v0.355 you can find an attached file called spoilers. Free on his Itchio.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
does anyone have full save from 0.355? I lost my full save bc of my pc issues.
:FacePalm:
...No.
Not even the link for FULL SAVE in the OP (Opening Post) is a full save, so you definitely, absolutely, positively will never find a full save LINKED IN THE VERY FIRST POST OF THE THREAD THAT YOU NEVER BOTHERED TO ACTUALLY READ AT ALL.

• Haha
Reactions: leechurch

baibeltsuitsai

Aug 31, 2021
:FacePalm:
...No.
Not even the link for FULL SAVE in the OP (Opening Post) is a full save, so you definitely, absolutely, positively will never find a full save LINKED IN THE VERY FIRST POST OF THE THREAD THAT YOU NEVER BOTHERED TO ACTUALLY READ AT ALL.
Well I'm sorry that I used wrong word for that, english is not my first language so I can't write everything perfectly correct. no need to yell.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Well I'm sorry that I used wrong word for that, english is not my first language so I can't write everything perfectly correct. no need to yell.
It's not about words you did or didn't use, which I made perfectly clear.
You were too lazy to do something so incredibly simple and basic - reading the blatantly obvious, in the most obvious of places in this thread.

Reactions: leechurch

Riplay2

Mar 12, 2022
Is there a way to stop Eric from getting breasts? I want my bud be a man and not a futa...
I told him I can give him a potion but now I have the potion without the option to give it to him.
Is that a bug?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Is there a way to stop Eric from getting breasts? I want my bud be a man and not a futa...
I told him I can give him a potion but now I have the potion without the option to give it to him.
Is that a bug?
You can only give him potions when you're in a party (i.e. hunting) You can also use the cheat room to turn off the transformations entirely.

Reactions: Riplay2

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Maybe a few ideas like what if Crowly make a permanent big dick potion but it require a lot of ingredients 3 big load potions, 2 minotaur sperms, 5 wild carrots, and a mangora. Results would be a larger penis and big loads. Another is a little upgrade for Lizzy. she could evolve and gain some legs, and when she is creampied she could get a massive belly for a bit along with her giant breasts.

Reactions: Zel zaraki
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes