Cargon

Apr 9, 2018
Does anyone have the same "no hud" problem? All of a sudden my hud got lost and i can't see if i'm hungry, what day it is etc.

Deathlyzant

May 9, 2022
Do you guys have any clue how to get this scene?
( )
WARNING: Its a Futa F!@#$ a femboy

Jun 29, 2019
So, Taisha doesn't have a flirt option for me after I've done derek's find a wife quest and everything. I did it so long ago I'm not sure if their wedding happened or if I did the titjob that unlocks the flirt option. Anyone know a way to force it or am I missing something?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
So, Taisha doesn't have a flirt option for me after I've done derek's find a wife quest and everything. I did it so long ago I'm not sure if their wedding happened or if I did the titjob that unlocks the flirt option. Anyone know a way to force it or am I missing something?
Have you already spied on them on Tuesday or Friday night ?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Then I don't really know either. Either you missed the titjob opportunity or somehow your save is botched.
The dev is active on this forum. You could try contacting him.

Jun 29, 2019
Then I don't really know either. Either you missed the titjob opportunity or somehow your save is botched.
The dev is active on this forum. You could try contacting him.
How exactly would I do this, been here for a while but never actually used the comment functions. I know his name is boobsgames at the least, does just mentioning him get his attention, or do I need to just wait and see if he takes a look at the comments?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How exactly would I do this, been here for a while but never actually used the comment functions. I know his name is boobsgames at the least, does just mentioning him get his attention, or do I need to just wait and see if he takes a look at the comments?
You could eventually post your game save file.

Theoretically, you must just already had a cleavage fuck first with her, in order to activate the flirt option (only once per day) with Taisha.
Which is available after talking to her in the village first (in the afternoon or after).
Which is available after bringing Taisha to Dereck.

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Can anyone give me a step by step on how to get Agnieszka to join topless friday?
From the changelog: Agnieszka can join topless Friday. Next Friday after Juliette joining the topless Friday go look for Jason at the evening. 10 relationship points with Agnieszka is required

Reactions: leechurch
Jun 29, 2019
You could eventually post your game save file.

Theoretically, you must just already had a cleavage fuck first with her, in order to activate the flirt option (only once per day) with Taisha.
Which is available after talking to her in the village first (in the afternoon or after).
Which is available after bringing Taisha to Dereck.
Ah, that was it, I had been trying to talk to her in the mornings for the cleavage fuck, and apparently not once since I finished the quest have I talked with her in the afternoon for that very first tit-fuck. Though my Hunger is still bugged as showing always full but isn't really. Thanks for the help.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
i cant find the large slime, guide says it's in the slime cave in the forest but i cant find it, where is it
Large slime to get your magic circle properly inscribed, or large slime that's part of the first package quest?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
i cant find the large slime, guide says it's in the slime cave in the forest but i cant find it, where is it
Large slime that gets you a properly inscribed magic circle...
  1. You have read the book in the church at night
  2. you're magic level's at least 4
  3. you have an empty jar in your inventory (key items)
  4. Have at least 4-5 healing potions and 2-3 mana potions
  5. Go toward the waterfall you found Fina under
  6. About 3/4 of the way there, there's a dark hole at the far end of a cul-de-sac off that route (to your left)
  7. Go down that hole (Krowley makes a joke about slimes coming out of a dark, wet hole.)
  8. There's 6-7 sets of slimes, in the upper right corner is a large woman shaped slime
  9. Don't forget to read the book on the ground once you defeat her and gather your slime into your jar

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes