moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
The problem is in the name of the folder where you put the game.

Or the file is really corrupted, but that is a lot less likely.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Hello, I hope this does not cause any war, but this game did not have the ntr tag? If they removed it, does that mean that the content was changed or is it just an error?

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
No change of content. The tag was removed because none of the content meets the tag definition, no matter how much some people want to lie about it.
I see, let me guess the girl in question has no relationship with the MC but maybe someone bothered her or something similar... anyway, thanks for telling me I'll give her a chance. (y)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Fair enough, as long as the MC isn't your typical humiliated submissive, it works for me. Thanks. (y)
If Krowly can get off on it, he will...

If some all-powerful deity made Krowly one with the internet itself, he'd turn into the very personification of Rule 34.

• Haha
Reactions: Pamphlet

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
If Krowly can get off on it, he will...

If some all-powerful deity made Krowly one with the internet itself, he'd turn into the very personification of Rule 34.
Yes, maybe but I mean that my problem is when the MC has his harem and an NPC with no personality comes and takes the girls and suffers for it, I don't think this is the case and it's more about total degeneration without commitments or "feelings."

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yes, maybe but I mean that my problem is when the MC has his harem and an NPC with no personality comes and takes the girls and suffers for it, I don't think this is the case and it's more about total degeneration without commitments or "feelings."
It's less total degeneration and more a case of "ultimate sexual freedom".
There's still morals and ethics, lovers, functioning civilised society etc. They're just accompanied by tit jobs, butt/vaginal/nipple fucking and buckets of cum, from the men and women... And the Futas too.

Reactions: leechurch and loikl

Yck

Dec 16, 2017
Could anyone tell me a bit about how gay is this game? Is it one of those games that get rated gay because of a single scene or is it possible to go for a gay playthorugh?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Could anyone tell me a bit about how gay is this game? Is it one of those games that get rated gay because of a single scene or is it possible to go for a gay playthorugh?
Krowly can suck, ride, fuck and even titfuck if you keep the quest required boobs. That's for men, and women... And the myriad of Futas.
Specifically for gay, there's Orcs, Bandits, an elf twink npc, elf twink combat encounters (with dom/sub outcomes) two men in the village, Krowly's best friend Eric.

If you count characters/NPCs with a penis under "gay", then there's all the Futa elves and a Futa in the village, the Mayor and a witch who can give themselves cock & balls with magic.

Quickun

Aug 12, 2020
Why does the walkthrough look like a redacted CIA packet? Most of the important information is blacked out for spoiler reasons and I'm super stuck rn.

Reactions: leechurch
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes