voler777

May 9, 2018
Why cant i farm MotherSabrina points? everytime I talk to her she ghosts me, I cant get the dialog where it enables u to help the church. Am I missing somthing?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Why cant i farm MotherSabrina points? everytime I talk to her she ghosts me, I cant get the dialog where it enables u to help the church. Am I missing somthing?
You have to complete the Warlocking for dummies quest first.

Quickun

Aug 12, 2020
I'm pretty sure in the original version they made it in, it was just shaded to avoid spoilers. The text is there so cut and paste it into notepad or something and you should get what you need.
I also found out that you can just right click a line and have the machine dictate it to you, but I'll have to ctrl c some of the stuff.

DudeWhatsGood

Jul 25, 2020
I noticed on Topless Friday when I got a titfuck from Juliette in the upstairs of the bar that two rooms over Astra gives a titfuck to Eric. Is there a way to see that scene? Doesn't seem to trigger them unless I am already locked in with Juliette. :(

MkUltSmash

Oct 20, 2021
:cry: this game is so good I cant wait for more incest content cause thats what I really want and this game is a tiny bit light on that front

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
You have a pretty solid point there, but I can probably tell you why Krowly won't have his body feminised, and that's due the amount of work BG would have to redo all the scenes that already are in the game for Krowly, dunno if BG would accept this fucking huge challenge tho.
I dont think its that difficult to just draw the hips a little bit curvier, but Im not an artist so I dont know.

Krowly's body is pretty much androgenous enough that it borders on being feminine as it is.
He need a bit of a curve to his hips and ass.

Reactions: leechurch

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
I dont think its that difficult to just draw the hips a little bit curvier, but Im not an artist so I dont know.
He'd be going back through everything up to this point, replacing assets already in the game for every scene, and then making sure he got everything replaced.
Not exactly Herculean, but tedious as Hades for such a small change.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
This game is designed explicitly to be the most tedious and time wasting game of all time.
Every single mechanic, stat, and even individual battles, all designed to waste your time and pad out just how little content it has.
The art's fine but my god is it boring and repetitive.
Which naturally means this website loves it.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
This game is designed explicitly to be the most tedious and time wasting game of all time.
Every single mechanic, stat, and even individual battles, all designed to waste your time and pad out just how little content it has.
The art's fine but my god is it boring and repetitive.
Which naturally means this website loves it.
"little content" I'd love to agree with the game is very fucking tedious but accusing it of being there because little content just says to me you haven't played the game very much which would make sense with the comment you just posted about the game.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
"little content" I'd love to agree with the game is very fucking tedious but accusing it of being there because little content just says to me you haven't played the game very much which would make sense with the comment you just posted about the game.
I played for about 5 hours, the amount of tedium doesn't justify the content even with cheating.

There's a bunch of scenes but with how much walking, extremely long fights with slow turns, enemy pathing, maps that are purposely designed to make you run around as long as possible, arbitrary stops in dungeons until a specific thing is done at some point in time, and grinding you do it is proportionally very little. I should've worded it better.
Every single action is arbitrarily stopped, dialogue that you can only do once a day that you have to walk to daily like the witch in the tower, the stupid egg grab thing that can simply get stuck perpetually, among other things.

I have a whole laundry list. It's a bad game, and making a judgement call off nothing says more about you than me, but that's standard issue on this website.

Thejarv

Aug 22, 2017
Wtf is this Step-bro and step-mom bs? A corrupted incel like me wants the real shit. How do I fix it, does anyone know?

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
I played for about 5 hours, the amount of tedium doesn't justify the content even with cheating.

There's a bunch of scenes but with how much walking, extremely long fights with slow turns, enemy pathing, maps that are purposely designed to make you run around as long as possible, arbitrary stops in dungeons until a specific thing is done at some point in time, and grinding you do it is proportionally very little. I should've worded it better.
Every single action is arbitrarily stopped, dialogue that you can only do once a day that you have to walk to daily like the witch in the tower, the stupid egg grab thing that can simply get stuck perpetually, among other things.

I have a whole laundry list. It's a bad game, and making a judgement call off nothing says more about you than me, but that's standard issue on this website.
Bottom right of the basement, knock yourself out.

Reactions: Quickun
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes