Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
I played for about 5 hours, the amount of tedium doesn't justify the content even with cheating.

There's a bunch of scenes but with how much walking, extremely long fights with slow turns, enemy pathing, maps that are purposely designed to make you run around as long as possible, arbitrary stops in dungeons until a specific thing is done at some point in time, and grinding you do it is proportionally very little. I should've worded it better.
Every single action is arbitrarily stopped, dialogue that you can only do once a day that you have to walk to daily like the witch in the tower, the stupid egg grab thing that can simply get stuck perpetually, among other things.

I have a whole laundry list. It's a bad game, and making a judgement call off nothing says more about you than me, but that's standard issue on this website.
I mean you're the odd one out here crying about how this site praises "bad" games, but please continue it must be everyone else, you're totally 100% right no fault in your judgment LMAO fuck outta here

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff and ngz

zealot360

Oct 12, 2017
great game but can you do something to disable the futanari? at least for the elf girls, it's ok is just a couple of main characters like Jaina, but it was great if there is an option to disable this content and turn all the rest of the character girls normal. I know it can be a pain in the ass to create a sprite of the futa-elf girls to a girl without a dick and a couple of img sex with her, but many people can be glad, for the rest, this game is very good and I can't wait for its development

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
i did the mission and they went home and got busy, but the wedding didnt happen
Does Taisha live with Derek now ? If she does, the "wedding" happened. Don't expect a feast or something. Talk to them to finish the quest.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes