naibreezy

Feb 6, 2020
Krowly can suck, ride, fuck and even titfuck if you keep the quest required boobs. That's for men, and women... And the myriad of Futas.
Specifically for gay, there's Orcs, Bandits, an elf twink npc, elf twink combat encounters (with dom/sub outcomes) two men in the village, Krowly's best friend Eric.

If you count characters/NPCs with a penis under "gay", then there's all the Futa elves and a Futa in the village, the Mayor and a witch who can give themselves cock & balls with magic.
futa ain't gay tho LOL
you can say what you want but thats a chick none the less
now there are some futa that push the lines but still futa ain't gay

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Why does the walkthrough look like a redacted CIA packet? Most of the important information is blacked out for spoiler reasons and I'm super stuck rn.
I'm pretty sure in the original version they made it in, it was just shaded to avoid spoilers. The text is there so cut and paste it into notepad or something and you should get what you need.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Why does the walkthrough look like a redacted CIA packet? Most of the important information is blacked out for spoiler reasons and I'm super stuck rn.
Just select the parts that appear blacked out and you should be able to read them. Works in OpenOffcie, at least.

Wavering

May 26, 2021
Not sure if it's just me doing something wrong or not, but I can't seem to get Carla's scenes at Night in the Tavern to occur on Tuesday and Wednesday - she's just sleeping.
This happened both on a save where I increased Relationship with her, and on a new save.

I read an old Walk-through that mentioned that buying Dinner from her will result in her inviting you to her room at Night (presumably on Tuesday and Wednesday Night), but I'm not sure if that's still relevant, as it was an old Walk-through. Regardless, upon testing that, even after buying Dinner from her around 30 times - she's still sleeping on Tuesday and Wednesday Night.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Never said it was.

You want Taisha to be Krowly's love interest, and for her to be fucking Derek behind Krowly's back, with him getting jealous of it? :eek:

You FIEND!:LOL:
nope, I want to Krowly be fucking Taisha behind Derek's back(just like is gonna happen with the new scene that'll probably come in the next update) but with Taisha falling in love for Krowly's dick and stoping to have relations with Derek to have with Krowly instead

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
but with Taisha falling in love for Krowly's dick and stoping to have relations with Derek to have with Krowly instead
So... Not what this site tags as NTR according to the tag definition, but the kind of NTR that nobody actually has a problem with, to the point that the majority of people don't classify it as NTR because it doesn't hurt the delicate fee-fees? :unsure:

Let's face it, Derek would just join in and take Krowly's enjoyment to new heights of ecstasy!:ROFLMAO:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Not sure if it's just me doing something wrong or not, but I can't seem to get Carla's scenes at Night in the Tavern to occur on Tuesday and Wednesday - she's just sleeping.
This happened both on a save where I increased Relationship with her, and on a new save.

I read an old Walk-through that mentioned that buying Dinner from her will result in her inviting you to her room at Night (presumably on Tuesday and Wednesday Night), but I'm not sure if that's still relevant, as it was an old Walk-through. Regardless, upon testing that, even after buying Dinner from her around 30 times - she's still sleeping on Tuesday and Wednesday Night.
Have you achieved the quest "The terrible secret of Fina Ironheart" ?

Reactions: Wavering

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
The boobs potion should have feminised krowly body aswell, its not fair that eric can be curvy.
You have a pretty solid point there, but I can probably tell you why Krowly won't have his body feminised, and that's due the amount of work BG would have to redo all the scenes that already are in the game for Krowly, dunno if BG would accept this fucking huge challenge tho.

Wavering

May 26, 2021
Have you achieved the quest "The terrible secret of Fina Ironheart" ?
Thank you.

It's weird that it's not listed as a requirement for Carla's Night time scenes in the Walk-through (the current v0.353 one - also not sure why on boobsgames' Patreon it says there's a v0.355 one, as in both instances where it's mentioned it only links to the v0.353 one).
It's also weird that it would be a requirement for Carla's Night time scenes in the first place, because it's not like Krowly mentions his findings to Carla after finding where Fina is in any case... So why would Carla suddenly start offering only after the Quest's completion? She doesn't appear to know the outcome of that Quest regardless (as Krowly literally mentions specifically not telling her during the Quest's completion).

Anyway, thanks once again.

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Thank you.

It's weird that it's not listed as a requirement for Carla's Night time scenes in the Walk-through (the current v0.353 one - also not sure why on boobsgames' Patreon it says there's a v0.355 one, as in both instances where it's mentioned it only links to the v0.353 one).
It's also weird that it would be a requirement for Carla's Night time scenes in the first place, because it's not like Krowly mentions his findings to Carla after finding where Fina is in any case... So why would Carla suddenly start offering only after the Quest's completion? She doesn't appear to know the outcome of that Quest regardless (as Krowly literally mentions specifically not telling her during the Quest's completion).

Anyway, thanks once again.
I agree that it's not obvious: I've had to look at the code to find the conditions for this event.

Concerning the walkthrough and though the patreon page indicates a 0.355 version, AFAIK the last available version is the 0.353 one, indeed. Anyway, the event you were mentioning is an old one: I doubt there would be a new indication for it in a new version of the walkthrough.

Feb 22, 2020
just tried this game for the first time, not usually an rpgm fan but this game fits my fetishes perfectly, it's crazy. Can any of you degenerates recommend more stuff like this? games, comics, whatever?

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes