Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
use spoilers mate :)
Fuck, always when I see this Peasant's Quest sign I start to wheeze so hard lmao and all because the ridiculous resemblance of the MC with my brother in law, I even stopped to play this game because of this, I couldn't take the game seriously or feel horny for the scenes anymore.
ehmole.jpg

Last edited:

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
facepalm. you both literally quoted me saying cheat lust points, not money, not items.

I do in fact cheat money via save editing in RPGM games.
But in this game there is a resource called lust points. You need 100 of it for vaginal or anal scene. otherwise MC is just not in the mood to fuck. Also various other scenes steal it. like most morning waking up to your sister blowing you which steals a batch of points every day.

You can store a max of 300 lust points. Meaning you need to repeatedly cheat over and over and over again. I can't just save edit once and give myself a million lust points, because of the hard cap.

And each time I want to recharge my lust points my options are:
A. walking simulator to the cheat room then click 45 times in a row for +300 lust points.
B. save, exit, edit savefile, run game, reload

Your "solution" of having me go through path B is frankly ridiculous.
No that's wrong, the joiplay cheat menu works real time so your adding items while the game is running not editing the save.

• Angry
Reactions: mrttao

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Fuck, always when I see this Peasant's Quest sign I start to wheeze so hard lmao and all because the ridiculous resemblance of the MC with my brother in law, I even stopped to play this game because of this, I couldn't take the game seriously or feel horny for the scenes anymore.
View attachment 2084029
than don't go ruin it for me

• Haha
Reactions: Facilus
Feb 22, 2020
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes