Feb 22, 2020
The walkthrough isn't up to date but I was hoping someone knew if this is locked content, or if I'm missing something. I've done basically all the quests so far, but I have no idea what I should do in this hidden room. It's the goblin cave, I used 'eye of the beholder' to find the hidden door, I go inside and there's a book and a chest with a bunch of potions. The circle does nothing, I can't interact with it. I thought it was something with the succubus, so I did the quest with agatha, got all three beacons so I could summon meril anywhere, but I still can't do anything with this room. Is this future content or what? Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG

e250vhf22

Nov 3, 2020
The walkthrough isn't up to date but I was hoping someone knew if this is locked content, or if I'm missing something. I've done basically all the quests so far, but I have no idea what I should do in this hidden room. It's the goblin cave, I used 'eye of the beholder' to find the hidden door, I go inside and there's a book and a chest with a bunch of potions. The circle does nothing, I can't interact with it. I thought it was something with the succubus, so I did the quest with agatha, got all three beacons so I could summon meril anywhere, but I still can't do anything with this room. Is this future content or what?
You found one of the secret rooms.
here are the rest. https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-357-bugfix-boobsgames.18692/post-7545129

"...Eye of beholder

A new spell that allows Krowly to see hidden things. It will be used to find secret rooms in the dungeons. Cast the spell and for 30 steps you will see the hidden doors. Here is a screenshot of how they may look:

5 secret rooms where added to the dungeons that you can visit during the hunt. The rewards in them aren’t random and not respawning...."

Feb 22, 2020
How do you get Rose to join topless friday? I know it's possible but I can't remember how I did it last time. I know Jill is the last one to join, and I've got everyone else to join already but Rose won't seem to trigger.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
How do you get Rose to join topless friday? I know it's possible but I can't remember how I did it last time. I know Jill is the last one to join, and I've got everyone else to join already but Rose won't seem to trigger.
From the Changelog in the OP: Rose joins topless Friday. Talk to her during the topless Friday evening if Jaina already joined and if you have already seen huge boobs event with Rose (huge boobs event needs to be triggered again, in this update)

Feb 22, 2020
From the Changelog in the OP: Rose joins topless Friday. Talk to her during the topless Friday evening if Jaina already joined and if you have already seen huge boobs event with Rose (huge boobs event needs to be triggered again, in this update)
Odd as hell. I got her to join topless friday but didn't trigger any more potion events, I thought it just needed to be the following friday after I got the grandma / goblin to join. No additional Rose events, it just worked the next friday.

Malfoy66

Nov 24, 2017
SHHHH!
You're giving away our arcane secrets!
That's stupid. Dev are expecting people to read the whole fucking changelog to know some basics of the game. Thing's like quest's and how to trigger basic stuff should be more clear on the in game experience, otherwise i'ts just poor game design

Reactions: mrttao

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
That's stupid. Dev are expecting people to read the whole fucking changelog to know some basics of the game.
To know basics of the game, you read what the game tells you.
Basics are gameplay and mechanics, not "go here and do this".

That it's even a part of the changelog is a bonus. If more people weren't so lazy and read the damn thing, there'd be a lot less "How I do this" crap being asked.

Thing's like quest's and how to trigger basic stuff should be more clear on the in game experience, otherwise i'ts just poor game design
What you consider "basic stuff" isn't.
There's a difference between things being clear, and an in-game walkthrough. This isn't one of those games that has an in-game walkthrough masquerading as a Quest Log. It requires reading, exploration, and having Krowly talk to NPCs. Like a typical CRPG, not an on-rails interactive movie wearing an RPG skin.

Reactions: PBS666

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
That's stupid. Dev are expecting people to read the whole fucking changelog to know some basics of the game. Thing's like quest's and how to trigger basic stuff should be more clear on the in game experience, otherwise i'ts just poor game design
You're not entirely wrong, but I do wanna point out that, clicking up through the responses, this was gotten to by someone first asking whether or not a woman gets their tits out in a bar.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes