thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Soon there won't be any more stools available for more topless girls...Maybe a quest to expand the bar? Make a striptease podium?
Also the battle nun needs to join in on the friday fun ;]

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
but where i can find her.
Go to the lamia infested area, go up to the temple entrance but don't go in, just look to the left & you'll see a small pond & a lamia that has different hair sprite compared to the generic mob lamias that roaming around the place, she's Kaaren.

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
The amount of necessary grinding before seeing any scene was reduced yet or do I need to wait a couple of updates?

Feb 22, 2020
Here's a modified fresh start. You have to create the variables for the professions before you can edit them in the save, so one week in game has passed (the garden needs to grow first before you can 'tend' it). You're still starting on a Monday morning. You won't get the introductory messages when you first walk into the house or the basement, but everything else is untouched/unspoken to. 99k gold, stacked inventory, all relationships maxed. I didn't include soothing tea, reducto or boobs potions because you have to create them for quests and the game can break a bit if you already have them in your inventory. The only food item I included is goblin stew (gives you +3 to your max mana every time, it's the only food item you need), and 99 ingredient items for potions/samantha cooking, and items for the repeated fetch quests that Iss gives you.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Is there a chance to make a mod for this game that hides the MC's avatar when it's not strictly necesary? Like sexual intercourses when you obviously need to see his body.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes