Kansan

Jun 16, 2021
It does not appear out of thin air. Go to the Goblin village again and talk to Chief Maruna.
I tried this many times, but I can only repeat the snu-snu orgies and get 10 gold, after that she only say "Come back when you are ready to satisfy more of my warriors" and end the conversation.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I tried this many times, but I can only repeat the snu-snu orgies and get 10 gold, after that she only say "Come back when you are ready to satisfy more of my warriors" and end the conversation.
Are you sure that you are completing the required condition ? I mean, for having a snu-snu orgie, you must have your lust at its maximum. Otherwise, it's just a "standard" fuck, and this doesn't count for the 3 required orgies.

Kansan

Jun 16, 2021
Are you sure that you are completing the required condition ? I mean, for having a snu-snu orgie, you must have your lust at its maximum. Otherwise, it's just a "standard" fuck, and this doesn't count for the 3 required orgies.
ooh! I understand. Thank you!

Feb 22, 2020
If the dev is going to recycle images like they did with the Derek - Jenna - Taisha scene, I wish they'd do it for more of the other characters as well. I feel like Krowlys bj/anal scenes with Derek and Sebastian could easily be recycled for Erik and Leaf as well, maybe the guardsman over by Diana and the wine merchant too. Another super lazy content addon would be to just add more text for when the Princess watches Krowly fuck, there's a bunch of scenes that she doesn't react to and all you have to do is add text for that. Bit of a missed opportunity imo

Reactions: RodRyder

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
I think i didn't played since one update before, and playing again Eric don't have feminin face and boobs anymore and the mother is not here. Do i need to restart this events or a save exist to get all this back? Thanks.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Here's a modified fresh start. You have to create the variables for the professions before you can edit them in the save, so one week in game has passed (the garden needs to grow first before you can 'tend' it). You're still starting on a Monday morning. You won't get the introductory messages when you first walk into the house or the basement, but everything else is untouched/unspoken to. 99k gold, stacked inventory, all relationships maxed. I didn't include soothing tea, reducto or boobs potions because you have to create them for quests and the game can break a bit if you already have them in your inventory. The only food item I included is goblin stew (gives you +3 to your max mana every time, it's the only food item you need), and 99 ingredient items for potions/samantha cooking, and items for the repeated fetch quests that Iss gives you.
TY so much for this wish it could be added to the front page. Also did you manage to get the gallery to work in latest version?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Thx, does eric have a bimbo mode?
Sort of.
It's quest related, but Eric will undergo a gradual (magically induced) feminisation, practically a transformation, including his own breasts, hair and lips. The lips can get to "bimbo size" at the end.
All of these changes can be paused/stopped or reversed with in-game items/potions, or via in the cheat room.

Reactions: Smiruk and msk1488

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Sort of.
It's quest related, but Eric will undergo a gradual (magically induced) feminisation, practically a transformation, including his own breasts, hair and lips. The lips can get to "bimbo size" at the end.
All of these changes can be paused/stopped or reversed with in-game items/potions, or via in the cheat room.
If i did already all this for Eric do i need to use the cheat room or do the quest again? For the mother i think she'll come back automatically anyway.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
If i did already all this for Eric do i need to use the cheat room or do the quest again? For the mother i think she'll come back automatically anyway.
That sounds more like you've either loaded an earlier save, or your save got somehow fucked up beyond recognition.
If you didn't do anything to stop/undo Eric's chnages, they don't go away.
If you're referring to Krowly & Jill's mother, then she doesn't leave either. She moves in with Krowly & Jill.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do you get Krowly to wear his uniform in a sexy way, clevage exposed...
If I remember well, there's a item in key item session that let you choose if the cleavage is exposed or not

PS: Yep, I've checked here and the item name is ''Cleavage switcher'' and is located in key items session

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
So, 3 questions:
What are the "two bonus sketches" on the changelog?
When does Iss visits Sebastian (I'm a really lazy mf to check each day so please tell me)?
The option to buttfuck the nun near the boxes in the monastery, is it bugged or am I missing something? Because I only get +5 lust

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes