kanaibankai

May 14, 2021
Has breast expansion potion been implemented yet? Also one question how do I initiate Carla's nipplesucking scene?

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Wait, are you trying to tell me that you'll be able to use that potion on the other girls in the village? Will they have enlarged breasts scene?
I wasn't saying anything of the sort.

"Not beyond" means no more than just that one character, during that one specific (repeatable) event.
Saying that though, I did forget about helping Rose with her potions. One of which is her (and only her) getting a temporary breast increase.
There are no others yet.

vincentolog

Feb 20, 2021
How do I start the mission of looking for the taisha dildo?
From 'CHANGELOG'

v0.358

What is new:

Taisha’s dildo miniquest
. Small quest where Taisha asks to bring her an item. You can find one of the possible items, or buy a different one. Quest starts in Sebastian’s store at the morning. You will need 25 or more relationship points with Taisha. It unlocks her buttfuck scene.

YARS

Jan 22, 2020
Then you're blind... Or lying.
Yes! I am a liar! I bow to your incredible skills in deduction and investigation! Bravo, Sherlock! You saved the entire forum!

But seriously - what do you want? The guy asked a question, I answered it. Do you care? Did I answer incorrectly? Did I mislead someone? What are you trying to prove?

Oh look, look what's there BEFORE THE COMMENTS! :unsure: :eek:
There's a link there. The one I clicked on to answer the question. The one I didn't pay attention to and came back to when I read about it in the comments below. And I wrote it all from the beginning...

The developer's post is not entirely obvious, I had to scroll through the comments under it to pay attention to the pinned .txt file with a hint...

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yes! I am a liar! I bow to your incredible skills in deduction and investigation! Bravo, Sherlock! You saved the entire forum!
For my next feat of hyper-awesomeness, I'll enjoy my coffee and bask in your defensiveness.

But seriously - what do you want? The guy asked a question, I answered it. Do you care?
I care that you gave incorrect information.

Did I answer incorrectly?
Yes.
Now you're doubling down on what you said incorrectly, to the point of actually lying instead of admitting that you didn't initially see the obvious text file that was attached above the comment section.

Did I mislead someone? What are you trying to prove?
Yes, you did mislead someone. The person you were replying to.
I'm not trying to prove anything. You on the other hand, are simply proving that you'll go to unnecessary lengths to make believe a lie. You should get a job in politics working as a spin doctor.

There's a link there. The one I clicked on to answer the question. The one I didn't pay attention to and came back to when I read about it in the comments below. And I wrote it all from the beginning...
You didn't write that you didn't pay attention though. If you'd admitted to that instead of blowing this way out of proportion, you wouldn't be making yourself look you're acting your shoe size.

The developer's post is not entirely obvious
It is entirely obvious.

I had to scroll through the comments under it to pay attention to the pinned .txt file with a hint...
So you've got problems with reading comprehension then?
Seriously, what's so hard to understand about what's written here?
1666100633041.png

It literally says the file that's attached to the patreon post that's being linked to.
You read through the linked post, and it's right there at the end of it.

Malfoy66

Nov 24, 2017

But seriously - what do you want? The guy asked a question, I answered it. Do you care? Did I answer incorrectly? Did I mislead someone? What are you trying to prove?

The developer's post is not entirely obvious, I had to scroll through the comments under it to pay attention to the pinned .txt file with a hint...
Don't take it so serious. Snugglepuff is a troll. You have to use the thread as if his messages doesn't exist.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
The guy asked a question, I answered it.
His question was already answered twice, but aside from that...
I had to scroll through the comments under it to pay attention to the pinned .txt file with a hint...
So you missed the attachment. That's possible, but it's unfair to the dev when you say it was his fault, as you initially did. Maybe something got lost in translation...

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
You call me a troll, tagging me in your post to draw my attention so that I'd see you calling me a troll... Sweet irony. :LOL:
You're definitively not a troll, but I do sometimes think you like to argue, don't you ;)

(Sorry, couldn't resist :p)

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes