Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
If I never played this game until now, how many hours of content can I roughly squeeze (yes, pun intended) out of this game atm?

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
If I never played this game until now, how many hours of content can I roughly squeeze (yes, pun intended) out of this game atm?

There are full saves available, and gallery mods, so if you're looking for the content, there is an hour or so's worth of that. If you're just looking for good art and scenes.

but waaaaay more hours of actual game play and grinding. If you are looking for a sex game to pass the time.

Reactions: Iblis2150

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
There are full saves available, and gallery mods, so if you're looking for the content, there is an hour or so's worth of that. If you're just looking for good art and scenes.

but waaaaay more hours of actual game play and grinding. If you are looking for a sex game to pass the time.
Except this gallery mod is probably not working with current version.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Considering how no one EVER replies to those comments I assume no.
Your assumption is flawed due to incorrect reasoning, but a correct conclusion.
People have replied to those comments in the past. The answer was no.

It's also a question that common sense alone can answer before having to write a post asking the question.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
so, the goblin shaman can't be fucked?
Goblin shamans (the ones that guard the tunnels to the goblin village) will use Krowly for their pleasure if he's defeated by one of them. No unique artwork though.
If you mean Maruna, the Goblin Chief, then no, not at all for the moment.

bel69

Jun 22, 2019
I seem to be unable to find Samantha during Saturday daytime... Any info on whereabouts would be apprecieated :cool:

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes