Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Yo, I tried the potion experiment like 30 times and never got the vaginal scene with ginger, do you have to do it before rescuing princess or something? Baffling.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Last edited:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
So Slime girl and step-sister are the only ones we can get into our house? Sadfrog. Wish we could set up a harem of goblin girl, orc girl, other useful girls for our magician work and adventuring; expand the house into a magician tower-mansion or something. Outstanding art anyhow, and nice world building.

Reactions: Malfoy66

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So Slime girl and step-sister are the only ones we can get into our house? Sadfrog.
Jill is Krowly's "step-sister", like Jenna is Eric's "step-mom"... As in, it's only for Patreon purposes.

Samantha, Jill and Krowly's mother also moves in with them.

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
Jill is Krowly's "step-sister", like Jenna is Eric's "step-mom"... As in, it's only for Patreon purposes.

Samantha, Jill and Krowly's mother also moves in with them.
Thanks for info. Still sad that I can't get a goblin girl and orc girl to accompany me. Alas.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Thanks for info. Still sad that I can't get a goblin girl and orc girl to accompany me. Alas.
Well you'll have access to plenty of goblin girls without fighting (eventually) and one who moves into the village as someone else's wife... Who we can now help train her ass for her husband's dick.

Reactions: patoloco_1990

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
guys pls some help! i've read the walkhtrough but i couldnt find this , how do i get alice dancing on tha table on naked friday ? step by step pls explain <3

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
guys pls some help! i've read the walkhtrough but i couldnt find this , how do i get alice dancing on tha table on naked friday ? step by step pls explain <3
Extract of changelog for version 0.333.3
Possibility for Alice to dance on the table during the topless friday. It requires at least 10 relationship points with Jaina (yes, with Jaina). Just ask Alice for the dance when she is topless.
Also it leads for Jaina to joining topless friday too ^__^.

Reactions: Snugglepuff
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes