melkiy1987

Aug 13, 2018
did you use your phone to take a picture of your monitor?
You know that you can just click on printscreen button on your keyboard to take a screenshot?
on windows can also use win+shift+s combo
then open paint and ctrl+v to paste either of those two. then save it and upload it
I have a printscreen on my computer the keyboard does not work

FrostyKirito

Aug 12, 2017
I'm having an issue. For some reason Krowly always walks up and it wont allow me to use my uparrow or mouse to move him either. I can open the menu but can only press down arrow to look through it all. When I close the game or use my arrow keys anywhere else it works.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I'm having an issue. For some reason Krowly always walks up and it wont allow me to use my uparrow or mouse to move him either. I can open the menu but can only press down arrow to look through it all. When I close the game or use my arrow keys anywhere else it works.
Try unplug your gamepad

YARS

Jan 22, 2020
where can I find the last one? thanks for the help
The developer's post is not entirely obvious, I had to scroll through the comments under it to pay attention to the pinned .txt file with a hint... Here is the text:

You will need to learn “eye of the Beholder” spell and find three places on the map.
First is gigantic statue’s head in the naga’s area.
Second is the statue over waterfalls near Iss’ house.
The third is an altar in the Mother Sabrina’s Monastery.

The quest also opens option to help in the monastery.
Improves relationships with Sabrina and has 3 variants
of short reactions from the nuns at the moment.
I n the future it will be triggering some more interesting events.
Agatha can’t be summoned second time at the moment,
but I’m planning her to be reappearing character in the future.

PS: learn how to use the search, answers to many questions can be obtained much faster if you do not write and wait, but search on your own...

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes