ma1lo

Apr 30, 2022
Go to the lamia infested area, go up to the temple entrance but don't go in, just look to the left & you'll see a small pond & a lamia that has different hair sprite compared to the generic mob lamias that roaming around the place, she's Kaaren.
ty bro

Kansan

Jun 16, 2021
I can't get new outfit for Krowly when i participate in snu-snu orgies in goblin village 3 times. Please help.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
if
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is your issue, Press W on a Qwert keyboard
Doesn't work. All it does is hide the MC while roaming around (which is kinda an obvious thing to do, otherwise you can't see ~40% of the screen), but it keeps appearing when interacting with other characters.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I can't get new outfit for Krowly when i participate in snu-snu orgies in goblin village 3 times. Please help.
It does not appear out of thin air. Go to the Goblin village again and talk to Chief Maruna.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
but it keeps appearing when interacting with other characters.
That's just the way it works.
Some games don't have the MC appear, some have it alternate based on who's talking, and some don't show anyone.

So far, you're the only person I can recall on here who's had a problem with it.

Muramasa0

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Some games don't have the MC appear, some have it alternate based on who's talking, and some don't show anyone.

So far, you're the only person I can recall on here who's had a problem with it.
I know how things work, kiddo. That's why I mentioned the mod LMAO

No need to take it personally there, easy.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
He gets defensive quite easily as you'll probably find out
No, but thanks for thinking of me sweetheart.
Btw, keep adding those facepalm reactions to my posts... It boosts that lovely positive reaction score! :LOL:

I didn't take it personally but you apparently did, sport. What I said about you was not in any way an insult, but you took it as one.
If I ever insult someone, I make sure that it's unambiguously an insult, not something others can selectively misinterpret.

• Haha
Reactions: boomshakaboosted

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020

He gets defensive quite easily as you'll probably find out
No, but thanks for thinking of me sweetheart.
Btw, keep adding those facepalm reactions to my posts... It boosts that lovely positive reaction score! :LOL:
Calm down, ma dudes, calm down, Snugglepuff just said that redfires was the first person to complain about it, wich isn't common.
shit-real-fucking-quick.gif

I didn't take it personally but you apparently did, sport. What I said about you was not in any way an insult, but you took it as one.
If I ever insult someone, I make sure that it's unambiguously an insult, not something others can selectively misinterpret.
Yeah, like this:
Hey you little piece of shit, wanna fight? Huh? Wanna fight?!
funny-boxing.gif

Muramasa0

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Gallery mod for 0.350.2 made by me.

Installer (and instruction) made by wboiko in this post.
MODT (Continuous world Mod)

(Mod for the current v0.343.0.2)

New version of the mod updated to the current version of the game. :cool:

Of course with new stuff!

- Little animation of Alice dancing

- Alice's "thank you" scene now takes place in her home. :love:
(Below I explain how to get the extra scene).

- Snu-snu chamber has been added to the continuous world.

- Compatible with elpax's gallery mod

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some images of the new mod stuff:

View attachment 1423912

View attachment 1423836

View attachment 1423837

View attachment 1423838

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Details of the modified scene:

Is a small "thank you" that Alice gives us after dedicating the whole day to her.
(Only active on Friday... after "Topless friday")

To get to see the scene we must spend the whole day with Alice.
(Details in the form of an spoiler, Although I think it's not that difficult to get it if the details)

Prerequisites:
Have MODT active.
Have enough relationship points with Alice to be able to activate the scenes in the tavern "The Stone Dragon".
Have activated the "Topless friday".

Progression:
On Friday mornings you can help Alice with laundry or cooking at home.
That same Friday you can flirt with her in the tavern or ask Carla for a lunch.
And that same Friday evening you must ask her to dance.

If you did everything correctly, the scene will be activated after finishing the dance. ;)

Saludos! :)

An apology for my poor English :oops:
Are you guys planning on updating your mods at any point?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I love the content and art of this game but man, i cannot play it any more and it sucks, i took a break like 10 patches ago and now it's like 'where the fuck was up to?' and the requirements for things are so finicky when you have more than a single patch to go over, shit like needing to go to the bar on friday afternoon whilst wearing red boots and holding a ham sandwich in your left hand to trigger the next event. At this point i've given up, i'll wait for it to be completed and do a full fresh playthrough then.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I love the content and art of this game but man, i cannot play it any more and it sucks, i took a break like 10 patches ago and now it's like 'where the fuck was up to?' and the requirements for things are so finicky when you have more than a single patch to go over, shit like needing to go to the bar on friday afternoon whilst wearing red boots and holding a ham sandwich in your left hand to trigger the next event. At this point i've given up, i'll wait for it to be completed and do a full fresh playthrough then.
There's a full save kindly provided by Facilus linked in the OP you can use. He's been doing that for over a year.
Knowing him, he probably used a chicken burrito while wearing blue suede platform boots though...

• Haha
Reactions: Facilus and Gabaw

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
There's a full save kindly provided by Facilus linked in the OP you can use. He's been doing that for over a year.
Knowing him, he probably used a chicken burrito while wearing blue suede platform boots though...
Well that's handy if you just want to jump in at the new patch but figuring out previous content i've missed and how to activate it is a headache. I can do it, i know there's a walkthrough, but i lost the will and now i'm just going to wait and do it methodically all in one go at the end. Not the worst idea if you think about it, my penis is going to cop as much abuse as it did when i first discovered masturbation, long long ago...

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes