Feb 22, 2020
You're not entirely wrong, but I do wanna point out that, clicking up through the responses, this was gotten to by someone first asking whether or not a woman gets their tits out in a bar.
yeah and ironically what was written in the changelog didn't even apply to the fix. Rose wouldn't join on friday, but then the following friday Rose just worked. No additional events or triggers necessary. Nothing written in the changelog even mattered and people still arguing about the changelog lol

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
You have equipped an item that prevents you from using spells. Don't worry, you are not the first one to do this, and you won't be the last.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Does anyone know if you have to start from a save before you defeat Kaaren to get this or was there anything done to help those who are already past this point?
  • Kaaren’ titfuck scene. Go to Fina’s house at Monday morning after defeating Kaaren in the battle. After that the scene can be repeated at Kaaren’ place (Tuesday and Saturday morning)

e250vhf22

Nov 3, 2020
Does anyone know if you have to start from a save before you defeat Kaaren to get this or was there anything done to help those who are already past this point?
Seems like it triggers normally. I got to see the scene on first monday morning on my save way past her defeat.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The game is on 0.357, unless you are from the future where the game is completed, you will not find a 100% save here...
This is just being pedantic. Nowhere did he say "including the parts that haven't been released yet"
It is blatantly obvious to anyone that he meant "of the currently available content in the latest available version".

Mock him for asking for something that is linked on the first post. not for whatever weird word twisting you are doing there.

Reactions: Cavpal

BBC King

May 8, 2021
boobsgames You should consider adding a custom image to the start screen/title screen. It looks very bland just having "Warlock and Boobs v.0.X.X.X ENG/RUS"

Maybe create like a colorful collage of the women or Krowly casting a spell or a pair of boobs, anything would be better than the stock image we have now of the brown ruins behind dull white text.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes