boobsgames

May 16, 2020
If I already planted the sperm I'm guessing I'm screwed?
you can return to previous save, or, if it's your only one (which shouldn't ever be a thing for a game in active development) post your save here, and I'll fix it

Last edited:

QJakub

Aug 18, 2021
you can return to previous save, or, if it's you only one (which shouldn't ever be a thing for a game in active development) post your save here, and I'll fix it
Blessed by the eroge gods, ill make sure to triple save now even
Guessing i need to compress it into ZIP?

Sehday

Sep 13, 2017
answer is no
Thanks for the reply. I'm just curious, are you not into the fetish at all or is it because of patreon rules. (Also just want to say I appreciate that you still respond to comments on here so many years later. I think that shows how much you actually care about this game)

Reactions: CuriousWonder

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Thanks for the reply. I'm just curious, are you not into the fetish at all or is it because of patreon rules. (Also just want to say I appreciate that you still respond to comments on here so many years later. I think that shows how much you actually care about this game)
it's not my thing, it's against the rules of all platform I'm on, and it's very much against the laws of my country

Sehday

Sep 13, 2017
it's not my thing, it's against the rules of all platform I'm on, and it's very much against the laws of my country
I see. Thanks again for the reply. Was curious because me and a friend made fan art and I wasn't sure if you weren't into it or just following rules, but if it's against the law in your country I'll keep it to myself.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i now about that but where is the stuff your looking for how to see it because it does not let you know. still does not tell you were it's at who to talk to are were to look for it most of the crap is vag at least.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I don't have the slightest idea, try to restart the game and be sure that the game's window is properly selected

F
Wich battle? Maybe is some error and would be nice to report.
Can't recall sorry :(
I'll try to play again, I will save every game day tho.
An autosave feature would have been great

Reactions: Facilus

Nenn

Nov 3, 2016
Anyone has recommendations for similar games? Played though all the new content and don't wanna wait for a whole month.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Does the mc of the game have a mother who we can fuck
That would be Samantha, although the game as default puts as step mom. We all know what she really is, especially since she the only other person aside from Jill the sister who has green hair like the MC

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes