serencyon

Apr 1, 2021
Sup guys, picking this game up again after a lot of updates. Anyone can recommend a good starting strategy to get going? I've done Fina's waterfall quest but I'm getting my ass handed to me by almost every encounter in Eric's hunt that is not against slimes or fairies. Should I focus on farming/studying on desk the first couple weeks to get some xp going?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Sup guys, picking this game up again after a lot of updates. Anyone can recommend a good starting strategy to get going? I've done Fina's waterfall quest but I'm getting my ass handed to me by almost every encounter in Eric's hunt that is not against slimes or fairies. Should I focus on farming/studying on desk the first couple weeks to get some xp going?
Studying brings in small change, xp wise. It's main use is to learn new spells when they become available.
OTOH, maintaining your herb garden is very useful. It gives you xp in the gardening profession and brings in money. The better your gardening, the more money it gives you. Plant as much seeds as you can. With the money you get from gardening you can buy potions from Rose which can give you an edge in combat.
Also, better gardening gives you better chance at harvesting ingredients.
For XP, concentrate on quests.
Also, helping out certain characters on daily chores brings in XP. Not as much as quests, but they are without risk and will give a boost in relationship points and sometimes cooking profession.

Save your game often.

Reactions: Nanyu and serencyon

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
If you need a loose guide: Try to go into the slime cave asap and beat up the slime girl. You can beat her at level 1, but it's not an easy fight, so save outside of the cave as you will probably have to reload a few times. Once this is out of the way you will start the long process of 'feeding' the slime every night before you go to bed (it pays off). Try to read every single book you find (check every bookshelf in town). Focus on working on relationships like Eric's mom (do egg quest) and the nun. Carla will give you some hints early on of where to go if you ask for gossip. You can try hunting with Eric for little bits of xp, but until you have some spells it's rough, so study up! All in all if you just study to unlock all the spells you can and do all the small quests around town you can net yourself around level 3 or 4 pretty easily. Around then is when you should do the quest to take out the succubus (nun related quest). After that head to the tower south of the forest and try defeating the ghost girl to gain access to the witches' tower where you can learn more spells. There are a few things you can do in the elf village south of the tower, but be careful going south of there as you are likely to get your ass kicked easily. The sooner you unlock the blacksmith the better as she has some really nice gear that will make combat a lot easier (cept for those damn elves and orcs). After that it's really just about raising relationship points and following questlines for various individuals.

Reactions: Nanyu and serencyon

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Most women you bang in here only really do anal. Yea it kinda sucks but it's still pretty nice. As such Sam has an anal scene where if you use the big load potion, you get a big belly scene.
What? Was that in the new update because the potion still said it only Agatha, Juliette and the bar maid in the last version

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i hope we get alot of good stuff. so where to find the nipple fuck potion are spell and were to us the return spell are how too use are find it.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
boobsgames grant us permission to translate this masterpiece, please :3
I don't mind, but you should be aware that the translation only will work for a specific version. I make updates once a month, and the translation won't work for the any new update. I would say it's better to translate the game once it's finished.
Also I think I saw Spanish and Italian translations of WaB online, you might look for them if you want

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
What? Was that in the new update because the potion still said it only Agatha, Juliette and the bar maid in the last version
I looked at the subscribstar and she's been able for a while now. I didn't actually know until I tried to go for Carla but danced all night with Sam. Needless to say, big load potion wasn't wasted either way.

Reactions: CuriousWonder

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
hey wasn't there a breast expansion bit, with Jenna and the milk, I can't get it to trigger again, unless it was all some fever dream.

ate80

Sep 5, 2020
View attachment 234229

Overview:
Krowly always wanted to learn magic, hunt for monster girls, and most of all, get laid. Help guide Krowley in fulfilling his dreams!​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-12
Release Date: 2023-03-12
Developer: boobsgames - - - (Tip Jar) - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.403 with RTP
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Additional Info:

*** Gay content can be turned off at the beginning of the game ***

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Full Save - FanArt Comic - Fan Sigs - English Walkthrough (0.400) -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 156207 View attachment 156208 View attachment 156209 View attachment 156210 View attachment 156211 View attachment 156212 View attachment 156214 View attachment 156215 View attachment 156199 View attachment 156200 View attachment 213765 View attachment 156201 View attachment 295810 View attachment 295811
Another machine translation from RUS (thanks BerowBear) to ENG and ESP, For version 0.402.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes