zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am playing the new version and in the day volt is changing are yell about tools then some times in there tent reging papers

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
i am playing the new version and in the day volt is changing are yell about tools then some times in there tent reging papers
That doesn't answer my question. The version posted here is 403. On Itch.io it's 403.0.1, which is newer (presumably containing bugfixes).
Off the top of my head, Volt will be either
tinkering with the golem
praying
reading
instructing Diana
changing his clothes

The only meaningful conversation with him that I can remember is when you are on the quest to save Topless Friday.

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
Where you expect him to be, in the camp of the inquisitor. He's not always available though.

Thanks, that particular wasn't updated in the 1st post/I couldn't find it easy enough... I was trying to find it in the thread here, but I just got lost after 3-4 pages of people repeating milk/inflation randomized results and all.. So thanks...

Reactions: PBS666

Jopqmcoa02

Aug 12, 2022
You can't go upstairs. In the evening all nuns are in the church on the groundfloor. If they aren't, it means you have to complete the Matter of the Order first. Did you do that ? Because once the nuns take over the church, there is no rubble blocking the stairs, just a locked door.
Is that a quest, how do i start it, i only have two quests since weeks and i cant do other quests they are new laboratory and to give some item to one girl but i cant trigger new quest, the last that i triggered was big and green help i want to to more quest to see more content

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Is that a quest, how do i start it, i only have two quests since weeks and i cant do other quests they are new laboratory and to give some item to one girl but i cant trigger new quest, the last that i triggered was big and green help i want to to more quest to see more content

Just continue interacting with character and the environment. Some quests will be locked untill you complete certain parts of other quests

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
All quests are described in the walkthrough, starting on page 2.

BOH56

May 27, 2017
So, did something change with Fina in the new update, she vanishes in the evenings but she's not at the waterfall

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well there are two places one is the falls and the other if you finished the quest is the futa spa

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Can Astra go to futa spa by any chance?

Also, I saw an art of her having threesome. Is this scene in game currently?
AFAIK:
- Astra in the spa: no, at least currently
- Threesome with Astra: this picture is not even in the current version of the game (unless I'm wrong).

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
AFAIK:
- Astra in the spa: no, at least currently
- Threesome with Astra: this picture is not even in the current version of the game (unless I'm wrong).
If is, it looks like a Fina and Krowly threesome because you don't have party follow mechanics outside of Jessica in town & Eric has muscle but Fina doesn't have defined muscles if I remember correctly

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes