PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
How do i met her
She comes to town with her entourage. This event triggers when you enter the tavern on a topless-friday evening. Several quests need to be finished first before this happens. See the changelog for version 4.0.0, or consult the walkthrough.

Jopqmcoa02

Aug 12, 2022
She comes to town with her entourage. This event triggers when you enter the tavern on a topless-friday evening. Several quests need to be finished first before this happens. See the changelog for version 4.0.0, or consult the walkthrough.
What quests should i finish i went to topless friday so many times

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
i go to the abandoned church but when i try to go upstairs it says its blocked with dust
You might not be able to do it until you finish the summoning circle because the thing you interact with to clean the church is the table with the candles on it under the banner of the goddess.

The first time I triggered it was a cover for Krowly setting up something for controlling demons

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
i go to the abandoned church but when i try to go upstairs it says its blocked with dust
You can't go upstairs. In the evening all nuns are in the church on the groundfloor. If they aren't, it means you have to complete the Matter of the Order first. Did you do that ? Because once the nuns take over the church, there is no rubble blocking the stairs, just a locked door.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Forgotten how to get to the goblin village and the goblin chieftain. How?

O
Go into the goblin cave, down the ladder in the southeastern part. Then east until you find another passage. Straigth-up north from there.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
i couldn't save the game can anyone help me? i just click, press enter but nothing happens :(
You mean you choose a save slot, then enter, but you don't return to the status screen ?
Saves are written directly to the game directory. Make sure you have write permissions in that directory. Also check if the path to the game directory does not contain special characters or something like that.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes