Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
"A funny amulet, I guess? Increases defences.
But you can't use magic.
"

lots of people have been making that mistake. There's at least two pages of search results for "gag" that can show how long it's been happening.
I mean... It's not very obvious that Krowly is NOT using Non-Verbal magic since aside from a few spells in the basement, he doesn't say anything (which honestly would've been a chore)
You know, having Non-Verbal magic would actually be a cool upgrade for him, it would bypass Silence debuff.
But... that would require having SOME sort of ACTIVITY that would CHECK if Krowly's mouth is occupied or not.
Like a sexual attack or a sex scene.

Reactions: human94

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
I mean... It's not very obvious that Krowly is NOT using Non-Verbal magic since aside from a few spells in the basement, he doesn't say anything (which honestly would've been a chore)
You know, having Non-Verbal magic would actually be a cool upgrade for him, it would bypass Silence debuff.
But... that would require having SOME sort of ACTIVITY that would CHECK if Krowly's mouth is occupied or not.
Like a sexual attack or a sex scene.
Spend x mana to cast spell without speaking. Another cool way to take that to make the ball gag useable is you could get physical buffs that don't match up to normal spells without gear like the ball gag which gives you a fair amount of defense if I remember correctly but yeah, you could then go full melee comparable to Eric but using more debuffs then DPS.

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
There's three
Fina (your aunt)
Eric's mom Jenna
And Samantha (krowly's mom/step) depending on your choice.

When you're first introduced to Jenna and Samantha you can choose their relations.
thanks for answering my friend... one last question is there scenes with them?

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
thanks for answering my friend... one last question is there scenes with them?
Fina has a couple scenes where you actually fucker, a couple blow/handjob scenes, and a couple futa scenes
Jenne has couple anal scenes & a handful of mic
Samantha has a like 4 scenes so far but as freind below said she is the news character of the three.

Samantha has the least, being the newest addition, but they all have scenes.

Reactions: TSL_JOK4R.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Fina's as much Krowly's aunt as she is Eric's... It's like with Agnieska being "grandmother" - As a term of affection.
I just remember her being referred to as his aunt a couple of times. Can't remember if it was her saying Krowly is her nephew or him saying Fina is his aunt

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes