PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Error network. Damn... I even don't see that antivirus or braundmauer (forget how it on english) tryied block download. Or I miss something.
The word is Firewall.
You could also copy the link, and paste it in a new browser window. Opening or downloading the pdf does not even require logging in here first.

Alternatively, you can try to download the pdf from the dev's Subscribstar. It's attached to the post of 12th March there.

Reactions: human94

human94

Jul 15, 2018
The word is Firewall.
You could also copy the link, and paste it in a new browser window. Opening or downloading the pdf does not even require logging in here first.

Alternatively, you can try to download the pdf from the dev's Subscribstar. It's attached to the post of 12th March there.
Many thaks for advice with Subscribestar. It helped. And yes. Previously I even don't try it because I think all content on dev page for money.

Reactions: PBS666

human94

Jul 15, 2018
If dev read this. About scene with Alice in spa when she make comment if Crowly recive massage. It's not translated on russian. I not really care if further game be only on english. Just a little bit strange when you clearly see that dev know russian and this scene not translated. If this about politic - just remember that several million people in some contries expect Russia, Ukrain and Belarus know russian language better then english. And yes. I just prefer play in game on one language (that item not translated I don't care). Or maybe you just forgot about this scene or something like this and this not special. Thanks for game. Wait for further update.

CaptianJay69

Sep 19, 2018
Hello everyone, I have a problem with extraction of the game. Whenever I try to extract files to Desktop, I get like 100 errors of some kind. Hoping for any solution to this problem. Thank you in advance.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Hello everyone, I have a problem with extraction of the game. Whenever I try to extract files to Desktop, I get like 100 errors of some kind. Hoping for any solution to this problem. Thank you in advance.
Start by NOT extracting files to desktop. Put them in a folder somewhere. Some OSes are very... resistant to cluttering.
Also can you make a screenshot of said errors for reference? Or just write down what it says?

CaptianJay69

Sep 19, 2018
Start by NOT extracting files to desktop. Put them in a folder somewhere. Some OSes are very... resistant to cluttering.
Also can you make a screenshot of said errors for reference? Or just write down what it says?
Sure thing. It says when I start up a game: Snimak ekrana 2023-03-23 233221.png

sheviek

Aug 15, 2019
I need help finding the secret entrance in the elven forest.
I used ''eye of the beholder'' and fond the spot at the statue.
But it doesn't do anything when I click on it.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
I need help finding the secret entrance in the elven forest.
I used ''eye of the beholder'' and fond the spot at the statue.
But it doesn't do anything when I click on it.
You can "enter" some statues in game, but not this one :D statue is a part of a different quest

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Sure thing. It says when I start up a game: View attachment 2490218
it looks like you haven't downloaded archive properly, or haven't extracted all the files. Don't extract it on desktop, do it in something like "G://Games". Make sure you have downloaded the game from the official itchio page. Also, when extracting, make sure you have enough free space on your hard drive

human94

Jul 15, 2018
When can we get content with brother volt
Read changelog. There no information about sex content with brother Volt or great paladin. New characters. If I remember correctly you can see how brother Volt change clothes or something like that. There and how to see it? Read walkthrough. I even don't tryed to see it. Or see it and forgot. Nothing interesting with him for now.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
You know... I realize that it is a sort of bug, but having one Volt outside the tent and one Volt inside the tent changing... This has some potential. Maybe he has a spell that lets him inhabit two bodies at the same time? And... he could teach it to Krowly in exchange for some... "church-related services"? Then Krowly could use the spell to aid himself in the battle... Or... spend some cold nights warmed up and cuddly to himself, heck he can even go as far as copy himself while he has breasts, then get rid of them and...
I'm sure some people in that village would appreciate two Krowlys at the same time.
But it does sounds like a pain to implement.

Reactions: Axel34
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes