CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
:rolleyes:
...The update that features it first.

We don't get to know in advance what new sex scenes there will be, so just wait & see.
Honestly that's probably best because that way Boobgames doesn't have to worry about make a promise they can't keep and stressing out over something they can't control. Like imagine they ran into a bug and had promised a highly requested scene that would break the game if the bug wasn't fixed forcing the to push the scene or even the whole update back by months only for that to happen two months later.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Then you know wrong.
There are some animations, and it's been discussed a few times before.
I thought there when I read that but didn't correct him in case I was wrong. The reason he hasn't seen them is probably because they are few as of now but that comes with territory of this kind of game. Boobgames is updating regularly and doing this with very little help, even if he has a team it wouldn't be any large then 10 people. Not to mention the art quality is really good, so imagine the difficult to animate this style.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Then you know wrong.
There are some animations, and it's been discussed a few times before.
"Some" doesn't deserve the animation tag. It's for people to find out whether they're mainly playing a picture clicker game or get fully animated lewd scenes. I have checked several videos of this game and none of the scenes were animated, so it must be very few. That's like putting a 3D tag on a game that is 90% 2D but has a room in it that was rendered with blender.

• Angry
Reactions: kamikazedrew

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
"Some" doesn't deserve the animation tag.
If something has a content tag, and it appears in someone's work, then it gets tagged with it.

That's like putting a 3D tag on a game that is 90% 2D but has a room in it that was rendered with blender.
Still counts.

You can quibble all you want about it not deserving the tag from now until doomsday, and you'll still be wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: Facilus

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm not wrong, you simply don't get it. But whatever :)
I do get it, and now you're sticking you're fingers in your ears and going "La-la-la, I can't hear you"... All whilst still being wrong.

The only way your opinion will be right, is if you convince F95's admins that tags need to only be applied if/when there's a minimum amount of their related content.

Reactions: PBS666

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
if the game has "anal" tag, does it mean that it should have only anal scenes? :unsure: the games with the tag "virgin" will only have one scene then
My point exactly. Although the real question should be if has both then does every scene have both, or scenes of equal amount with them apart, or can be anywhere within a certain percentage of each?

Insetr Iroh asking real questions

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
I do get it, and now you're sticking you're fingers in your ears and going "La-la-la, I can't hear you"... All whilst still being wrong.
That's exactly what you've been doing since your first reply to me.

The only way your opinion will be right, is if you convince F95's admins that tags need to only be applied if/when there's a minimum amount of their related content.
Ah, now that sounds intelligent. So every opinion on this site is wrong unless the admins agree on it.

That's fair but per the rules of F95zone it counts since it is in the game & if we establish a minimum then when does it count as enough to count. It would be a big mess to figure out & probably not worth the effort
Common sense I would say. OPs just need to ask themselves if the game qualifies for whatever they're selling it in their tags.

Call of Duty doesn't become a "racing game" just because there's three scenes where two trucks are chasing each other and you're shooting over.

Tags imo should be there for people to figure out what to expect. If a game has 100 scenes and only 6 of them are animated, then one can't really expect the game being animated. As someone who's looking for animated games with that filter, you'll be mislead and disappointed. It's the only way to separate animated games from picture-clicker games.

Last edited:

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
if the game has "anal" tag, does it mean that it should have only anal scenes? :unsure: the games with the tag "virgin" will only have one scene then
Tags like "anal" obviously serve a completely different purpose. People who don't like that fetish can exclude it in the exclude tab. People who have several fetishes can filter for games who contain them all, anal included. So if you like games with virgins, milfs, anal, foot fetish and BDSM and you filter for those tags, you gon' find games who have it all.

If you however search for animated games and then you'll get displayed games with 10 hours of content, 100 sex scenes but only 5 animations which take up 3 minutes of these 10 hours, you obviously did not found what you were looking for.

A game like Summertime Saga can add that tag with good faith because everyone who likes animations will have them in every scene. A game that has more animations than no animations can also add it, since it will most likely make most fans of animated games happy too. Some still pictures inbetween are common. But a game that barely has animations isn't really what people are looking for if they filter for that tag.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Tags like "anal" obviously serve a completely different purpose. People who don't like that fetish can exclude it in the exclude tab.
what if I feel dizzy from animations and want to exclude them? :unsure:

you have already been told that this is not really a place to make these arguments - you need to address your complains about the way tags work here to the admistration of this site. I would not personally add the "animated" tag to my game too, but I'm not the one who decides the rules here

Last edited:
Reactions: CuriousWonder

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Common sense I would say. OPs just need to ask themselves if the game qualifies for whatever they're selling it in their tags.

Call of Duty doesn't become a "racing game" just because there's three scenes where two trucks are chasing each other and you're shooting over.

Tags imo should be there for people to figure out what to expect. If a game has 100 scenes and only 6 of them are animated, then one can't really expect the game being animated. As someone who's looking for animated games with that filter, you'll be mislead and disappointed. It's the only way to separate animated games from picture-clicker games.

You're missing the point. Per the rules boobgames can put the animated tag because there is some animation in the game. It might be when you cast spells or when there are sprites fucking that count for animation. It's not like there's only one scene, and not like he has the VN tag despite this clearly not being a VN but per the rules he qualifies for the animation tag since the site only demands that there is animation in the game before you add the tag.

Tags like "anal" obviously serve a completely different purpose. People who don't like that fetish can exclude it in the exclude tab. People who have several fetishes can filter for games who contain them all, anal included. So if you like games with virgins, milfs, anal, foot fetish and BDSM and you filter for those tags, you gon' find games who have it all.

If you however search for animated games and then you'll get displayed games with 10 hours of content, 100 sex scenes but only 5 animations which take up 3 minutes of these 10 hours, you obviously did not found what you were looking for.

A game like Summertime Saga can add that tag with good faith because everyone who likes animations will have them in every scene. A game that has more animations than no animations can also add it, since it will most likely make most fans of animated games happy too. Some still pictures inbetween are common. But a game that barely has animations isn't really what people are looking for if they filter for that tag.
I believe he was making a joke.

Last edited:

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
what if I feel dizzy from animations and want to exclude them? :unsure:
Then it would be sad to see your game not being showed to people who want exactly what your game is - few next to none animations - just because you got the animated tag on your game. They will also get a false impression and dismiss your game before even looking at it.

You're missing the point.
It's technically impossible that I miss the point I made myself. If any, then you are missing the point I'm making.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes