ragesworld

Nov 29, 2020
is there going to be more women added for the nipple penetration spell or was all that build up for it to be used only on carla? seems like waste of the spells potential if it can only be used on one women so many big tits with nipples to have sex with

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
is there going to be more women added for the nipple penetration spell or was all that build up for it to be used only on carla? seems like waste of the spells potential if it can only be used on one women so many big tits with nipples to have sex with

Considering, how large the grand paladin's breast are we'll probably get to do her at some point. Although I would find it mildly comedic if we don't

ragesworld

Nov 29, 2020
Considering, how large the grand paladin's breast are we'll probably get to do her at some point. Although I would find it mildly comedic if we don't
agreed perhaps samantha as well her breasts are about just as big though slightly smaller same with Agnieszka would love to be able to use the spell on them

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
I'm personally big fan of the nupplefucking, so yes, you could expect some more scenes like this in the future

Malfoy66

Nov 24, 2017
The best thing about this game is the Developer's consistent update. It amazes me that this game is growning as times goes by. Such a fun worldbuilding. It's so good because I like the concept of the game and put my faith in it, always coming back to see how the progress are going and it's awesome.
It's a shame a lot of games on this site doesn't follow this path and are dropped by the dev. But that's why this game is so good.

I still have my complains on w&b but i congratulate the Dev for putting so much effort for such a long time. Not a single month without update. Thanks man, for the content. I hope this game goes on for a long time, I can't get tired of seeing this world grow.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
So, I'm about to past level 10 and it has acquired to me. Is there any benefit in this current version to get to level 11+ because I haven't got any new spells for a while which is to be expected since the dev wants us to look forward to future levels but I don't want to grind to level 20 for no reason when I can grind relationships instead.

And the only reason I ask is because boobsgames has packed a lot of content in already in character, quest, and yes spells that I don't know if they are even thinking about level 11+ yet.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
So, I'm about to past level 10 and it has acquired to me. Is there any benefit in this current version to get to level 11+ because I haven't got any new spells for a while which is to be expected since the dev wants us to look forward to future levels but I don't want to grind to level 20 for no reason when I can grind relationships instead.

And the only reason I ask is because boobsgames has packed a lot of content in already in character, quest, and yes spells that I don't know if they are even thinking about level 11+ yet.
there is no reason to even go up to lvl 10. it's about lvl 7 at the moment

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
With all the quest you've added to the game lately you can easily reach lvl 10, i'm also close to lvl 11 and i'm not grinding xp.

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
I can’t finish quest Witchcraft for Dummies. That ruined church is location from quest Case in the Order right? How can I get back there tho? When I go with Eric on hunt, he never leads us there.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I can’t finish quest Witchcraft for Dummies. That ruined church is location from quest Case in the Order right? How can I get back there tho? When I go with Eric on hunt, he never leads us there.
To find the ruined church (which is restored by the nuns after the quest Case of the Order) you have to go east from the Elven/Orc hunting grounds. Shortest route is teleport to the Orc's camp first and go from there.

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
Since what stage of Eric’s transformation does he stop having sex with Jenna on thursday night? They just stopped fucking, even tho scene on Sunday in barn still works.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes