adal01

Feb 17, 2023
boobsgames
I can see in the files of the game that there is a scene where you can fuck Melissa in the ass while she has a dick (futa) with either small or big tits.
When i ask for a dick, krowly goes down on her just fine, when i ask to change position for anal, she always reverts to pussy, her dick disappears.
Is this a bug or are the related pics not included in the game ?
Tried after tea party or by simply flirting, but no success either way.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Since what stage of Eric’s transformation does he stop having sex with Jenna on thursday night? They just stopped fucking, even tho scene on Sunday in barn still works.
It's not relative to Eric's transformation, but to the "Weekly task: Milf next door" quest. If you complete it, they don't fuck the next Thursday (can be repeated).

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
It's not relative to Eric's transformation, but to the "Weekly task: Milf next door" quest. If you complete it, they don't fuck the next Thursday (can be repeated).
Well it seems to be bugged out somehow, since Elizabeth won’t give me that quest anymore and they are not fucking either.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Well it seems to be bugged out somehow, since Elizabeth won’t give me that quest anymore and they are not fucking either.
I've not looked at the details, but I guess that once you've completed the quest, it's valid for one week. So, you'll have to wait a little (i.e. one full week after the quest) before these events can occur again.

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
I've not looked at the details, but I guess that once you've completed the quest, it's valid for one week. So, you'll have to wait a little (i.e. one full week after the quest) before these events can occur again.
Yea I know what you mean, it goes on for few weeks already tho, nvm thanks.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
boobsgames
I can see in the files of the game that there is a scene where you can fuck Melissa in the ass while she has a dick (futa) with either small or big tits.
When i ask for a dick, krowly goes down on her just fine, when i ask to change position for anal, she always reverts to pussy, her dick disappears.
Is this a bug or are the related pics not included in the game ?
Tried after tea party or by simply flirting, but no success either way.
what is the version of your game? it should have been fixed alrady

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
In the current version. I didn't interact that much with melissa so far...so maybe i'm lacking some relationship score ?
Here is my save, just in case that helps you.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
In the current version. I didn't interact that much with melissa so far...so maybe i'm lacking some relationship score ?
Here is my save, just in case that helps you.
you need 50+ relationship points to trigger her anal scene

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
you need 50+ relationship points to trigger her anal scene
I can trigger it after the tea party, problem is that her dick disappeard when i change position to anal. I'm gonna try adding relationship points in the cheat room and see if that fixes the problem.

Edit : I tried with more than 50 relationship (i had 38 before). It works fine now when flirting with her on any day but the problem is still there when she has big boobs after tea party.

Last edited:

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Edit : I tried with more than 50 relationship (i had 38 before). It works fine now when flirting with her on any day but the problem is still there when she has big boobs after tea party.
that one I found the problem and fixed, thanks. should be fine in the next version

Reactions: adal01

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
that one I found the problem and fixed, thanks. should be fine in the next version
Thanks for the help.
Last question about this scene, i can see pics of melissa with big lips in the files. Is this in the game or not now ?

Oh and starring at the great paladin boobs does not give any lust, is this normal ?
And another bug maybe, sleeping with Carla on tuesday and wednesday, reverts Krowly outfit to normal in the morning.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Game needs more content with Rayna :love:
NPCs having more lines acting differently when Krowly is naked, erect etc would be great

Reactions: VVAR666
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes