JamesGamerWasTaken

Feb 11, 2018
Hello,Got a problem where it doesnt let me save at all.Even if i choose the commitment mode it doesnt change.Does anybody know why it happens and how i can fix it?

Edit-I tried deleting the game and extracting it again but it didnt change. Version is 0.403

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Hello,Got a problem where it doesnt let me save at all.Even if i choose the commitment mode it doesnt change.Does anybody know why it happens and how i can fix it?

Edit-I tried deleting the game and extracting it again but it didnt change. Version is 0.403
If you are getting an error sound when you're trying to save it means your system doesn't let the game to create the save file. Make sure that the folder you put the game in isn't set to "read only". Also make sure you put the game into something like "G://Games" not on the Desktop or downloads folder.
Choosing commitment mode disables your ability to save when you want, only on sleep. So better not choose it if it's not something you want

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Thank you for the new version (i.e. .405) :) .

I've noticed 2 -minor- bugs just after a few minutes of playing:

1/ The image of the golem is not removed after talking to her in front of the elf spa (possibly an old bug, though I don't remember it): capture1.jpg

2/ I don't know if it's on purpose, but there is a always-present animated sprite in the elven forest map which is triggering the new oral scene with the busty elf: capture2.jpg

Last edited:

rettani

Jan 7, 2021
Hi.

I quite like this game.

I only started but wanted to ask - is there any kind of "gallery"? Some kind of "enemy room"/"magical crystal ball" or whatever?

Or only possibility to rewatch pictures is to directly extract them?

From what I've seen it's already one of best games I've ever played. Last time I've enjoyed h-game that much was Melty's quest. But that one has gallery

Feb 22, 2020
Hi.

I quite like this game.

I only started but wanted to ask - is there any kind of "gallery"? Some kind of "enemy room"/"magical crystal ball" or whatever?

Or only possibility to rewatch pictures is to directly extract them?

From what I've seen it's already one of best games I've ever played. Last time I've enjoyed h-game that much was Melty's quest. But that one has gallery
There's a cheat room in the basement, bottom right corner. But no gallery.

ScarletHarlot

Jul 4, 2018
For some reason: disabling Eric's automatic transformation in the cheat room doesn't seem to work. I keep having to change his appearance back to the masculine one each day, even though I have clicked to disable all the automatic transformations for him in the cheat room. Each night I sleep, I wake back up and he is re-feminized. Am i missing something and/or has anybody else had this problem?

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes