human94

Jul 15, 2018
Maybe he has a spell that lets him inhabit two bodies at the same time?
Funny idea, but I can imagene it only then both Crowly in same scene.

Hope in update will be more content with Melisa and Fina. Maybe one of them teach Crowly transformation spell.(Or I am forgot and only Fina use spell, Melisa use potion...).
And will be more variation with content with voyerism - join to character or character join to you. If you play in this game long, you have great or just good relationship almost with all character.

Reactions: Mr.Red

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Tag cheating i mean
Plenty. Krowly fucks Astra (who crushes on Eric), Jeanene (Eric's mom/step), Samantha whose husband is in jail, Jessica (despite Alice not liking it), Agatha whose married to the old guy, and possibly more in the future should the Boobgames choose

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Plenty. Krowly fucks Astra (who crushes on Eric), Jeanene (Eric's mom/step), Samantha whose husband is in jail, Jessica (despite Alice not liking it), Agatha whose married to the old guy, and possibly more in the future should the Boobgames choose
who are Jaenene and Jessica? :unsure: I don't remember adding such characters

Tag cheating i mean
tag ntr was removed because there aren't ntr in my game. I would argue that tag "cheating" doesn't apply too, due to the nature of the relationship in the game

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
who are Jaenene and Jessica? :unsure: I don't remember adding such characters

tag ntr was removed because there aren't ntr in my game. I would argue that tag "cheating" doesn't apply too, due to the nature of the relationship in the game
(joke)
Cheating is clearly in the game, if we close our eyes completely and overlook the goblin waifu and her husband, then there is one instance of cheating that is clearly obvious to anyone who clicks the lower right wall in crowley's basement :) (/Joke)

all jokes aside, I found another typo.
Scene with waking up Jaina gently: "Hanjob"

human94

Jul 15, 2018
How many variation have game in dialog and scene, when sex statistic (and maybe ralationship) changed? I just know game have some variation when Crowly suck Jaina dick. But that's all or not? Just can't remember. This type things you can't finde in walkthrough. Maybe someone remember that.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes