copperwasp

Oct 6, 2021
is there an up to date gallery mod? I love this game and the art style but there's so much content and it's hard to keep track of all the scenes & when they happen & how to revisit them

human94

Jul 15, 2018
is there an up to date gallery mod? I love this game and the art style but there's so much content and it's hard to keep track of all the scenes & when they happen & how to revisit them
Yes. I am not new in this game but I am forget or just don't seen scene with Jill and Carla. Plus variation when someone see you...

human94

Jul 15, 2018
1) How to complete quest "Warlocking for dummies"? Found only one - in monastery.
2) How with alchemy not getting drunk with orc chief?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
1) How to complete quest "Warlocking for dummies"? Found only one - in monastery.
2) How with alchemy not getting drunk with orc chief?
1) See p.39 of the walkthrough
2) You need to drink a certain potion beforehand. One that helps to keep your mind clear...

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Teleporting is something Krowly learns about long before that point in the game.
Teleporting is something Krowly learned about 5 updates into the game when I modded the fuck out of it because getting around was annoying as hell. I learned a lot about rpgmaker motivated by pure spite. Why devs make their maps so big when you have the movement speed of a tortoise I will never understand.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
1) See p.39 of the walkthrough
2) You need to drink a certain potion beforehand. One that helps to keep your mind clear...
1) I can't open link with walkthrough. I don't know why. Don't matter I try english or espaniol(what i don't knwo).Patreon not variant for me. That why I asked about quest.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
1) I can't open link with walkthrough. I don't know why. Don't matter I try english or espaniol(what i don't knwo).Patreon not variant for me. That why I asked about quest.
Have you tried right clicking/save linked file... ?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Maybe I don't understand you. I can only save link and over operation with link. If I use right click I don't have option "save linked file".
Save link as... should work too. Or you can configure your browser to immediatly download PDF's to disk instead of opening them.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Save link as... should work too. Or you can configure your browser to immediatly download PDF's to disk instead of opening them.
Error network. Damn... I even don't see that antivirus or braundmauer (forget how it on english) tryied block download. Or I miss something.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes