BBC King

May 8, 2021
Someone should really tell him to update the main menu, bro is still using that stock photo cave background with basic ass Arial font lol makes the game look bad. Especially considering he draws in his spare time so not like he is too busy to whip up a nice graphic for it.

Remnant-1

May 10, 2022
Y'know seeing Erics' steady feminine transition I would honestly be down for giving him a gender swap potion if that ever becomes a thing. Homie starting to look like Annie from AoT lol

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
does anyone can help with the quest "Contract" of finding fina panty? i tried a new party but for some reason i can't find fina at the waterfall at night or sunset... is there a set of action i need to perform to see her there?

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
Did you talk to the barmaid? She says that Tina goes somewhere in the evenings, so I guess that starts her waterfall excursions.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Haven't played for 6 months or so. Anyone know how to trigger new quests? Or new updates are incompatible with old saves?
Like how to complete "At service" quest? My quest log shows "...", and at the top "Can't be completed in current version of the game." And everyone says “there’s nothing to talk about”!

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Haven't played for 6 months or so. Anyone know how to trigger new quests? Or new updates are incompatible with old saves?
Like how to complete "At service" quest? My quest log shows "...", and at the top "Can't be completed in current version of the game." And everyone says “there’s nothing to talk about”!
Old saves will work. Most likely you need to advance or finish certain quests before you can continue with a new one.
Consult the walkthrough which is current up to version 0.420. For later additions, see the changelogs in the OP

Reactions: Axel34
Jan 11, 2023
I have more questions
1. Can I go inside? I hunt with erik
Screenshot_2024-01-03-10-44-45-245_cyou.joiplay.rpgm.jpg
2. How do I run the overnight quest, I've done it as stated, but it doesn't even trigger IMG_20240103_224811.jpg

3. Will Krowly be able to have pussy sex with all the female characters in the game in the future? I'm bored in the ass

4. Are you going to add the pregnant genre?

Sorry, maybe there are some words that are not clear because I used Google Translet, and how to tag someone in here, Please answer

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes