disto

Apr 6, 2019
Possibly because it can't be attached with compressing it

disto Try this version (needs unzipping, I used 7zip to compress it)
"The Archive Is Either In Unknown Format or Damaged" this is the problem i get, i tryed to use winzip and 7-zip but i get the same massage :/

Copio12

Oct 7, 2021
i have a problem crowley stoped using spells it just attacks normally and its not because of lack of mana it doesnt let me use any spell how do i fix ? sorry for bad english

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I wonder Facilus as the save is only like 300KB why aren't you attaching it to the post instead of uploading it to Mega?
Possibly because it can't be attached with compressing it

disto Try this version (needs unzipping, I used 7zip to compress it)
Even I don't know why, would be better/easier to people access the save, right? I'll update the full save comment with the attached file then :LUL:

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Even I don't know why, would be better/easier to people access the save, right? I'll update the full save comment with the attached file then :LUL:
Yeah they should be able to download it. The only requirement is that they can access this site lol

Reactions: Facilus

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Same massage ,didn't work
Maybe your internet is going through some instability that's corrupting the file while you download it, the save is working normally here, what you're using to download it? The browser downloader or some download manager?
analysis.jpg

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
boobsgames It appears I stumbled upon a minor bug: after walking in on the Jenna/Juliette night scene, the sound of that scene keeps playing when he leaves. Saving and restarting the game does not make it go away. As soon as I load the save, the sound effect returns. The only way to get rid of it that I found is to leave the village.
v 0.430.0.1

Reactions: Snugglepuff

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
boobsgames It appears I stumbled upon a minor bug: after walking in on the Jenna/Juliette night scene, the sound of that scene keeps playing when he leaves. Saving and restarting the game does not make it go away. As soon as I load the save, the sound effect returns. The only way to get rid of it that I found is to leave the village.
v 0.430.0.1
Thanks for letting me know! I have uploaded hotfix v0.430.0.2. It fixes a few minor bugs with Bandits and Iss reported by pcnop and Jenna/Juliette's scene

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes