Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
OK sure but very little comparatively and most of the main characters dont have it.
Characters with vaginal sex scenes for Krowly;
Goblins, Orcs IIRC, Busty Elves, Snake Girls, Plant Girl, Rose, Alice, Melissa, Carla, Fina, Agnieska, Mabel (not sure, please someone check if they can). That's all the ones I can recall offhand, but as you can see it's not as little as you're making out.

For Eric;
Jenna.

Been a while since I've played, but I believe the reason is because, in lore, vaginal sex actually MEANS something, whereas stuff like anal is just casual stuff.
Sort of.
It probably has greater meaning/import than anal does (can't recall if it's stated as such either way), but it's also a definite taboo when it involves family members as explained by Sister Elizabeth whenever she tasks Krowly with fucking Jenna's ass.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
As always and first of all, thanks for this new version :) .

I've noticed 2 minor bugs specific to this version:

- when the gay scenes/pictures are not enabled (and only in this case), if Krowly wears the bandit outfit and interact with a male bandit: the "seduce" menu option is missing (which seems perfectly normal), but the problem is that in this case the "Go away" menu option is always conducting to a fight with the male bandit (i.e. as for the "Attack" menu option).
View attachment 3170432

- when reporting the result of the scouting of the bandit cavern to Issa in the evening, you are kicked out of the house (because it's the night) after the new anal H-scene with her; but with a dialog and a menu to continue to interact with her (though she is absent, i.e. still in the house).
View attachment 3170436
Thank you! I;ll check it out and fix if it will be needed. Maybe there will be a hotfix in a day or two

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Characters with vaginal sex scenes for Krowly;
Goblins, Orcs IIRC, Busty Elves, Snake Girls, Plant Girl, Rose, Alice, Melissa, Carla, Fina, Agnieska, Mabel (not sure, please someone check if they can). That's all the ones I can recall offhand, but as you can see it's not as little as you're making out.

For Eric;
Jenna.

Sort of.
It probably has greater meaning/import than anal does (can't recall if it's stated as such either way), but it's also a definite taboo when it involves family members as explained by Sister Elizabeth whenever she tasks Krowly with fucking Jenna's ass.
Been waiting to fuck the Nun In the pussy for 5 years lol

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Been waiting to fuck the Nun In the pussy for 5 years lol
My thoughts on that... If that happens it'll be part of reveal of her being a succubus in disguise or some other demonic/supernatural entity.

Between the times when her eyes glow like Merril's when some sexual acts are happenining, and the book in the church basement, I just get the impression there's much more to her than meets the eye, and I don't mean her gorgeous humongous breasts.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
My thoughts on that... If that happens it'll be part of reveal of her being a succubus in disguise or some other demonic/supernatural entity.

Between the times when her eyes glow like Merril's when some sexual acts are happenining, and the book in the church basement, I just get the impression there's much more to her than meets the eye, and I don't mean her gorgeous humongous breasts.
Indeed. Let's not forget that the good sister summoned the succubus that appeared in the Night is dark quest. There might be some form of demonic possession/channeling going on...

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Indeed. Let's not forget that the good sister summoned the succubus that appeared in the Night is dark quest. There might be some form of demonic possession/channeling going on...
Either that, or it'll turn out she's the Goddess that's central to the Order's religion. :unsure:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Either that, or it'll turn out she's the Goddess that's central to the Order's religion. :unsure:
Or the "Anti"-Goddess, masquerading as the "True" Goddess :eek: This would mean the suspicions of the Paladin are justified...
OTOH, if Jimm is any example, the demons here appear to be pretty laid back, so their idea of the Apocalyps is probably one big orgy:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
it does not work
What doesn't work?
The picture I posted?
The link in the OP (as shown in the picture in my post) for a full save that's regularly and very kindly provided by Facilus?
The download link Facilus has provided for his full save?
The save itself?

Reactions: Facilus

disto

Apr 6, 2019
What doesn't work?
The picture I posted?
The link in the OP (as shown in the picture in my post) for a full save that's regularly and very kindly provided by Facilus?
The download link Facilus has provided for his full save?
The save itself?
When i try to download the file from the link ,it says that it's damaged , so i can't open it , i thought it was clear and ty for the help i can clearly see im not annoying you with this :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Facilus

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
When i try to download the file from the link ,it says that it's damaged , so i can't open it , i thought it was clear and ty for the help i can clearly see im not annoying you with this :)
Not one of your posts prior to this one ever mentions anything being damaged until now...
For clarity sake, were you able to download the save file at all?

If you can, provide a screenshot of the error message.

For reference, I just downloaded it and used the save file myself to test and all was working fine for me.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes