althworld

May 12, 2018
Sadly there's little hope for the gallery unlock mod. I'm beginning the game again and I hate rpgm with its constant battles and stuff.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I found it
v0.422.0.1 not v0.430.0.2 :mad:
You didn't find it, because you didn't do two things before ever asking your question.

The thread title already said the following;
1703143733374.png

Which means that you didn't read the title.

The second thing you didn't do, was download from the OP... Which already has links for 0.430.0.2.

Since you did neither of those things, then you didn't even bother to go to the game's itch page that's linked in the OP as well, where you could already download this freely released game each month, without having to wait for anyone to share links here.

Sadly there's little hope for the gallery unlock mod. I'm beginning the game again and I hate rpgm with its constant battles and stuff.
The game lets you cheat... It even lets you insta-win battles.
This has been discussed numerous times.

• Angry
Reactions: Tygrys

engelos

May 15, 2017
You didn't find it, because you didn't do two things before ever asking your question.

The thread title already said the following;
View attachment 3191876

Which means that you didn't read the title.

The second thing you didn't do, was download from the OP... Which already has links for 0.430.0.2.

Since you did neither of those things, then you didn't even bother to go to the game's itch page that's linked in the OP as well, where you could already download this freely released game each month, without having to wait for anyone to share links here.

The game lets you cheat... It even lets you insta-win battles.
This has been discussed numerous times.
compressed ؟؟؟

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I love this site very much and I want it to be easy for all people. :love::love:
It is easy for all people who can be bothered to exercise some common sense or aren't just that lazy.

Every time you or anyone else writes that word that you're looking for, it shows up in the search results. So does every single reply/quote to a post with that word.
Now, look at all the times you see people ask the exact same things again, and again, and again, when the answer they're looking for has already been given, and given multiple times...

Are you starting to understand what the real problem is?
It's not the site or the very useful and easy to use search tools, or the blatant options in your account settings that order search results into what you set them to default to.

Artamon

Oct 25, 2017
Hello. While hunting in an abandoned church where there is a chest of wine. There's a tapestry and an opening behind it. what should I put in it?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hello. While hunting in an abandoned church where there is a chest of wine. There's a tapestry and an opening behind it. what should I put in it?
That sounds like the church from the Saving Topless Friday quest. Did you start this quest yet ? If not, don't worry about it for now.

Reactions: Artamon
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes