PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Been a while since I checked this game, do you guys think it's gonna de complete in the near future?
depends. Either the dev wraps it up with a few more side story completions or it may be many more years with new characters, new scenes, reworks, animations, improvements and such.

Who knows?
From the changelog of v0.500 Future updates will be focused on adding scenes, illustrations and fun stuff, but don’t expect new characters or big new locations. The hot springs episode with Astra and Alice will also be added in the future. I will continue to work on the game till at least the end of the year, slowly starting the work on the next project.

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
From the changelog of v0.500 Future updates will be focused on adding scenes, illustrations and fun stuff, but don’t expect new characters or big new locations. The hot springs episode with Astra and Alice will also be added in the future. I will continue to work on the game till at least the end of the year, slowly starting the work on the next project.
Hope to see a sex scene gallery

Reactions: ChaseMcDickBall
Oct 9, 2021
My God...this game is great, but the quest "tracking" system (and even the walkthrough) are absolute garbage
There are so many quests that wont work and you have no idea why

Trial and Error+grinding

This game could be so much better then it is right now

Reactions: ChaseMcDickBall

Tuberaku

Jul 22, 2019
I keep getting lost in the game because I can't figure out what to do. The quest page needs to be more detailed. For example, I didn't know the Great Paladin's camp was in Old Tower. The quest just said "Help the Great Paladin," and I ended up wandering the entire map just to find her. This is just a small example.

Humuz

Mar 2, 2019
Greetings to everyone and the authors of the game.
Does the end of the game mean the end of not only the story, but also the project?
Or is there something else in your plans? And is it worth waiting for new updates?

3.60 star(s) 187 Votes