Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
so for years on every 12th of the month there is a update, and now you scared its going to be abandoned...
The longer something goes the bigger the chance that the dev will eventually have a burnout or some huge change IRL which will prevent further development.

I think that there are plenty of games that were abandoned after many years of support out of nowhere.

Ohhboyy

Nov 27, 2022
The longer something goes the bigger the chance that the dev will eventually have a burnout or some huge change IRL which will prevent further development.

I think that there are plenty of games that were abandoned after many years of support out of nowhere.
Try check out Bone Tales the Manor by Bones, you'll see supportive community with the best developer in the world:BootyTime::BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Riplay2

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
so for years on every 12th of the month there is a update, and now you scared its going to be abandoned...
I think in terms of updates you have a point but story wise the game is kinda already complete. Dev could turn off the updates anytime now and stick a completed tag on and would not be lying to anyone for doing so

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WarlockAndBoobs-0.505
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 187 Votes