ice-age

Nov 3, 2019
- Astra blows Eric in church. Written by Idler. New sermon during Sunday morning. Will trigger if you already seen previous sermons and if relationship between Eric and Astra are 30 or higher. ((Might or might not have some consequences latter that night. Who knows))
What did the changelog mean by this? Be it Astra is my favorite character with some ok content, I was really hoping for a new scene but I have no idea how to get whatever it is to trigger

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
What did the changelog mean by this? Be it Astra is my favorite character with some ok content, I was really hoping for a new scene but I have no idea how to get whatever it is to trigger
It's just a new scene that can happen when you visit the church on Sunday morning. Don't know how to check the relationship score between Eric an Astra though. In my playthrough it wasn't a problem, possible because I'm playing this game for quite some time now so their relationship must be high enough after all that time.

DEFARIO

Nov 4, 2019
what does "taking ready seed" mean?
I planted a green seed in the garden, which I received in the location where I teamed up with Jaina, Rose and Eric, there were a lot of fairies, tentacles, "dick plants" and a flower boss on the location

Now this seed on garden look like "Fertile seed" but it's not the fertile seed. 1728825162392.png

ice-age

Nov 3, 2019
It's just a new scene that can happen when you visit the church on Sunday morning. Don't know how to check the relationship score between Eric an Astra though. In my playthrough it wasn't a problem, possible because I'm playing this game for quite some time now so their relationship must be high enough after all that time.
I know that, I was talking about the latter part that I boldened "Might or might not have some consequences latter that night. Who knows" wtf does this imply

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Anyone not getting any images for the failed mediation scenes? I'm using one of my old saves I've had for a couple versions.
Occasionally this happens it seems. Just a pink-coloured frame, no image...
I think BoobsGames added new images for when the meditation fail
1728873140383.png
Got this one but I think there's others

@ edit
One more
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@ edit²
probably the last one for now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Anyone not getting any images for the failed mediation scenes? I'm using one of my old saves I've had for a couple versions.
Occasionally this happens it seems. Just a pink-coloured frame, no image...
They're randomized so you'll need quite a few tries and when you see a pick flash but no image that means it triggered but you haven't seen the original scene.

To make sure you've seen them all go back to the changelog and see the list of meditation scenes and go trigger any scenes you have seen like the one where you grope Alice when you order lunch

Reactions: thedevilyouknow
Aug 24, 2016
They're randomized so you'll need quite a few tries and when you see a pick flash but no image that means it triggered but you haven't seen the original scene.

To make sure you've seen them all go back to the changelog and see the list of meditation scenes and go trigger any scenes you have seen like the one where you grope Alice when you order lunch
Ah, OK, I've only read that they *could* happen. Also seeing the scenes someone else posted shows me that I need to have these scenes happen again, just like looking at the painting in the latest update.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I know that, I was talking about the latter part that I boldened "Might or might not have some consequences latter that night. Who knows" wtf does this imply
Oh, I see. Just visit Fina's house that same night and you'll see the "consequences".

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
boobsgames
Some small issues
After finishing a shift as a maid in the tavern at evening/night, there are dialogue options with Carla although she's not there anymore.
The aftermath dialogue of the Goblin Shaman titfuck is not translated.
Friday evening, during Topless Friday, Sebastian is both in his shop and in the tavern.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Do you think Krowly and Eric could have female names after completing the transformation and their mothers/stepmothers could force them to wear women's clothes?
No.
That would be completely out of character for Samantha and Jenna, not to mention practically everyone in the game.

Plus, Boobsgames hasn't given any indication of that happening at all, ever.

Reactions: PBS666

Ruby_Toy

Sep 24, 2020
I just hope for more Diana content, really love that sexy butt slut. Also wish going to Sebastian's shop at night and looking through the open window with the light would let us see one of the towns woman (or Eric) inside the store giving Sebastian a special "payment". Always wondered why the woman in the town who are more then happy to have fun with the MC hardly do anything with the other men in the town.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
boobsgames
Some small issues
After finishing a shift as a maid in the tavern at evening/night, there are dialogue options with Carla although she's not there anymore.
The aftermath dialogue of the Goblin Shaman titfuck is not translated.
Friday evening, during Topless Friday, Sebastian is both in his shop and in the tavern.
thanks, I'll take a look. The titfuck on was fixed, it will be in the next version

Reactions: PBS666
3.60 star(s) 187 Votes