neo94700

Dec 14, 2016
Well i'm sad, tried it a few months ago, had the exceptionrange error crash at start, waited for updates hoping things would get better, still got the same bug (that i don't have with Total Seduction)
I don't have any idea how to solve it, have fun guys :(

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I only know two places:
- in front of the hospital
- near the fountain in the citycenter
I finally gave up and cheated to see the quests from all the superheroes thing, but no idea how to trigger them.

Feb 13, 2021
Is there character creation in this game? There is female protagonist tag in the OP but from the summary of the game says it’s a male protagonist game.
Can someone clarify please!

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Is there character creation in this game? There is female protagonist tag in the OP but from the summary of the game says it’s a male protagonist game.
Can someone clarify please!
You can choose if you want at the start and play as a male, female or futa, there is no character creation, you just choose what you want to be.

nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
There also seems to be a bug where the game just hangs when I try to mindbreak the priestesses on the first raid. I can move the camera, I can open the menu, but I can't move or do anything else--I even tank it solo without minions so they can't get in the way, and I still have to either cheat to teleport back to the castle (which doesn't bring her with me) or kill the program.

Also, I can't seem to figure out what I'm supposed to do to get Hesy out of her cell.

Last edited:
Reactions: LarryF

nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
You need to go where the avatar is, there is a room that you can build one and have sex with 3 girls there.
One thing to watch for, there are big problems with clipping and bounding boxes--if you spawn the bed while you're too close to where it drops in, you'll be stuck "ghosted" through it and unable to move.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
1. Have the game’s graphics improved since 2018?
2. Who is the the virgin in this game?

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 333555

Overview:
You play a role of a young prince who was ousted by his mother and is now in exile. It is up to you to seduce your allies, corrupt your enemies and regain control of your throne. You will take a role as a champion of the Goddess of Lust to take control of the kingdom.
Game has an RPG and management elements - you gain skills while you must also develop your castle as a base of operations. Game includes a real time combat system where you must summon minions to tank your foes while you cast spells to either kill, or enslave them.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-27
Release Date: 2022-01-26
Developer: Mike Velesk - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.0
Language: English
Same Dev of:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Other:
Cracked Premium*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 190915 View attachment 190916 View attachment 190917 View attachment 190918 View attachment 190925 View attachment 190926
saves don`t work?

• Angry
Reactions: Cirelc
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes