Oct 15, 2017
Hopefully, the rest of the quest will be completed. I'm still waiting for Pyia's questline and so much more. but will we be able to get the peasants pregnant?

Absalon17

Aug 28, 2021
I keep getting an error where i cant go to orc camp when someone is following me, the name appears in red letters

I alredy have the blue pill, can someone tell me all the steps to know if i'm doing something wrong

Btw, Sorry if i make your eyes bleed English is not my native language

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Are the tags wrong for this game? It is tagged as both male and female protagonist? But from what I see here it looks like it is just male prota?

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
Does this game work yet?
If you mean are there still errors in places and some that freeze or lock up the game then yes there are. This engine also still runs like complete shit. It's like it wants to lock my frames at 30 intentionally just so it looks like choppy shit but the game itself barely uses any resources.

Ste Rix

Dec 17, 2017
You not only one.... I also do not f***ing undestend how it working.... Bug? 0_0

F***.... So it not bug? Can you exspain me how did it? Waht you mean "immediate click"? 0_0
you have to be very quick with the left mouse button on the target immediately after using the Mind Break

Reactions: DrWho8248

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I'm playing as Jake in Life of Holly, does somebody know where and when can I found Caroline "around the city"?

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
If you mean are there still errors in places and some that freeze or lock up the game then yes there are. This engine also still runs like complete shit. It's like it wants to lock my frames at 30 intentionally just so it looks like choppy shit but the game itself barely uses any resources.
Lol I dont get the choppiness much
but my character decides "DONT YOU THINK ITS A GOOD TIME TO TRAVEL TO THE SHADOW REALM"
And suddenly im transported to weird random maps that dont work

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes