Zolfried

May 31, 2017
thanks for answering.. ye thats exclusive content i dont mind missing out.. im not much of a sharer :) my girls! :devilish:

Ste Rix

Dec 17, 2017
Right before they are defeated, their health bar turns pink. In that moment, you can cast a "mind break" spell on them ("A" on keyboard). They will start to masturbate. At that moment, you must get to them before your minions do, or they will take them for themselves.
I do not understand, I have tried in every way but I can not do anything about it after the MIND BREAK: the mouse does not happen anything, I have tried all the keyboard and equally nothing. The MANA ORB is useless if only the minions fuck. I started the game all over again to see if I missed something but still nothing. Please explain to me: how do you do it?

Reactions: DrWho8248

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I do not understand, I have tried in every way but I can not do anything about it after the MIND BREAK: the mouse does not happen anything, I have tried all the keyboard and equally nothing. The MANA ORB is useless if only the minions fuck. I started the game all over again to see if I missed something but still nothing. Please explain to me: how do you do it?
be faster than your minions

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i tried even without minions, if you look at the pictures you see that the minions are already busy, i have mind kracked 2 other girls but they stand there masturbating ignoring me completely. Really sad
if a minion dies before he can interact with the reserved girl that's what it looks like

Jul 31, 2017
i have an issue with "seminary.ready" here i have to introduce myself to the students. i cant trigger the scene, i can also break it more by starting a lecture as the girls are still standing lined up. even if i set the quest to fin in the developer menu they are still standing there not interactable.

edit: found it in developer menu, set all the girls flags and events val + primed unticked and then ticked all their intro.event1 as primed.

Last edited:

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 333555

Overview:
You play a role of a young prince who was ousted by his mother and is now in exile. It is up to you to seduce your allies, corrupt your enemies and regain control of your throne. You will take a role as a champion of the Goddess of Lust to take control of the kingdom.
Game has an RPG and management elements - you gain skills while you must also develop your castle as a base of operations. Game includes a real time combat system where you must summon minions to tank your foes while you cast spells to either kill, or enslave them.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-26
Release Date: 2021-12-22
Developer: Mike Velesk - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.9 Bugfix
Language: English
Same Dev of:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Other:
Cracked Premium*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 190915 View attachment 190916 View attachment 190917 View attachment 190918 View attachment 190925 View attachment 190926
the game continues to bug
during an hour of game i crashed 7 times
and there is a part where the game freezes and it is not possible to advance.
the game is interesting but the freezes and crashes are unnerving
(the pics where the game freezes and it is not possible to advance the quest)

tangdu35

Dec 8, 2018
I DID IT!!!
i repair the index problem
all you gonna do its open task manager, go on performance tab, click on monitor resource, a new window appear, click on file and restore by default and it work.

Darkman27

Sep 26, 2020
I DID IT!!!
i repair the index problem
all you gonna do its open task manager, go on performance tab, click on monitor resource, a new window appear, click on file and restore by default and it work.
A Hero we didn't deserve but a Hero we all needed!!!

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
any images for the princess start option, would like to see the character design and difference

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
When can we expect more sex scenes between MC and Queen Agusta (MC's step mother). Its version 1.9 and in which future update version we can expect sex scenes between MC and Queen Agusta (MC's step mother). Please reply. thanks a lot in advance.

Oct 15, 2017
When can we expect more sex scenes between MC and Queen Agusta (MC's step mother). Its version 1.9 and in which future update version we can expect sex scenes between MC and Queen Agusta (MC's step mother). Please reply. thanks a lot in advance.
You just gotta wait for when it's ready.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
From Patreon:

"WOL and LM update in about a week
Next update is coming soon, in about a week from now. As mentioned before, the main focus will be at queen Augusta, but there will be new scenes for Diana, Luthien, Marin and Moriana too.
Another new feature are improved physics in animations. "Jiggling"mechanics will be improved for body parts like breasts, legs or head. There will be more of them and a random factor will be included so they will look more natural. Sex animation will also behave more "randomized" so they will look less robotic. This change will apply mainly for new animations (made from this version forward), but some small changes will be also applied to all current animations in the game, providing better visual experience."

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
the game continues to bug
during an hour of game i crashed 7 times
and there is a part where the game freezes and it is not possible to advance.
the game is interesting but the freezes and crashes are unnerving
(the pics where the game freezes and it is not possible to advance the quest)
I did not know about 1.9 version but i play from beging 1.8 and i never get Crash or Frezzes mate.... Win XP 32 Bit :)
About bugs.... Well, yes, every new version remove old but add new every time....
For me i get only 1 bug in 1.9 it is event in forest with elves durring fairy Quest....
Event do not end and start over agayn and agayn.... I can avoid this bug using DeBug Conslole....

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
You not only one.... I also do not f***ing undestend how it working.... Bug? 0_0
ok, successful, just immediate click. thx
F***.... So it not bug? Can you exspain me how did it? Waht you mean "immediate click"? 0_0

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes