antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
In my opinion, the other games would really stand well as TS if he has kept the floating dialog during the sex scenes. Sure it is neat to have all the dialogs on one side, but it just doesn't feel the same.
I think the dialogues are a bit basic and repetitive.
If the DEV changed and expanded the dialogues for each sex scene and each person the game would be great
I agree with you

Yrenari

Nov 11, 2021
It really is an excellent game, I was able to test it for about three hours and I loved it. Too bad the memory error also happens to me. I will wait for a solution to that problem so that I can start playing seriously.

kconnelly01

Jul 15, 2017
What kind of bug? How does it manifest?
After collecting the companions and moving to the first garden when you go to the bed and are asked to choose a companion they glitch out, wichever one you choose, your character doesnt start any animations and the game softlocks

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
just what is the difference between shrine vs hospital?

logically shrine would be the choice, because if you need money, you can send goblins to mine to convert favor to gold.
but I'm reading in here and it seems like there's something exclusively to hospital as well.

and yes i know i can just cheat to add gold and stuff. but im trying to not rely on it too much.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

logically shrine would be the choice, because if you need money, you can send goblins to mine to convert favor to gold.
but I'm reading in here and it seems like there's something exclusively to hospital as well.

and yes i know i can just cheat to add gold and stuff. but im trying to not rely on it too much.
Hospital means kinda NTR content as the girls provide sexual favors to the wounded if corrupted enough (atleast that's what the description says I never build it for that reason)

Reactions: dussalant

Druid

Dec 15, 2017

Hospital means kinda NTR content as the girls provide sexual favors to the wounded if corrupted enough (atleast that's what the description says I never build it for that reason)
^This. The hospital is the public content while the shrine is the private(ish). Just like with the bratty princess if you have her stay at the pub (public) or with you (private(ish)).

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes